New grower harvest

Started with gold leaf, just wondering what the yeild average should be,i got 2.5 ounces from 2 plants,tell me if i did something wrong.

1 Like

Depends the size,lighting, nutrients, if they were topped. Ect. Alot of variable come into play. Don’t have a definite answer to that. 2.5 oz is better that 0.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! Gold leaf Good choice.
As @Dieselgrow1031 mentioned lot of variables. Quality Lighting being one of the big ones. Gold Leaf is a big producer as far as yield. This would be a ILGM gold leaf.0411211820a_HDR|375x499

1 Like

Without even knowing anything about your grow I would say based on my personal experience with gold leaf you got about right. I have one over 60 days old and look at it

This is the slowest and smallest photo I have ever grown

1 Like

between my 1 st and second harvest there is a world of difference- I gets better, a lot of leaning todo

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I think.we all would love bigger yields. That’s not a bad pull for your first run. All the factors state above are key so I wont do the broken record thing. What I personally do is strive to beat my numbers each grow esp if you’re growing the same strains. If you’re going to change em a lot there may be some variances in strains, phenos and thus yields but the key imo is just picking up the necessary skills to adjust to problems along the way because problems are a guarantee. Growing is a craft as much as it is a science. Just make sure you enjoy it and aren’t making it about the numbers all the time.

1 Like

Gold leaf also thrives outdoors. Indoors its alright but it does the best outside.

What they looked like about a week before harvest

Sounds like good advice,just germinated 1,Dutchtreat& 1 WW auto,any thoughts?

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum. As already stated there’s many variables in growing cannabis. Based on the pic of the one bud it looks like you had a great result with trich production. As far as your actual amount it’s definitely on the low side, but that will increase with experience. First examine your lighting. Weak lighting will result in low returns. Secondly your grow medium and nutrients can also make a huge difference in your return. Third, environmental factors are important, while you can grow cannabis without your environment being perfect it is important if you want to get the best results. I would recommend you spend some time reading journals and investigating if you have adequate lighting. Many people here will help out if you have questions. Just ask and you will receive lots of good advice. :+1:

3 Likes

WW should bless u. Stretch her out and maximize the cover area of your light :muscle:t4: