New grower giving updates

@shady424

2 Likes

Following looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good. welcome to the community. im following along if you don’t mind

2 Likes

No, the yo-yo’s are just a support system for when the colas get so heavy they start laying over.

1 Like

Parting leaves typically mean they are happy. I’d let her be for now. How long had the lights been on when you took the picture?

1 Like

I just go my girls white widow to settle down too I lowered the light a little and put like a Mylar tunnel around it I do that with all my vegging plants until they outgrow the ring

1 Like

The second pic looks fine it was the first one that I was looking at you can see the leaves reaching up like asking for more light the second one I agree if same plant settled down

1 Like

30 minutes. I did lower the light to 18” and dimmed it to 70%

2 Likes

See and she looks much happier you just have to listen she was like preying hands looking for light

1 Like

Hey guys. Day 22 Just adding some more pics. Do you think I should start training them yet? @merlin44 @shady424 @Bubblehead @Caligurl

6 Likes

A little early, another week maybe less.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Thank you @merlin44 your so quick I love it lol

3 Likes

Yea I’d wait for another node or so to come in Merlin said it probably about a week or so they looking good though. I usually do start around five nodes

3 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m a little late… work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Everyone’s got you covered. They are looking very healthy!
EDIT: Are you going to put them in bigger pots? What size are those?

No worries. I have them in 3 gal. I wasn’t planning on it since they’re autoflowers @Caligurl

1 Like

Perfecto! You probably said that already if I would just read from the beginning lol!

A little bit of yellow. Is this anything to worry about ?
@merlin44 @Caligurl @Bubblehead

3 Likes

I can’t say for certain but I am not the best at leaf diagnosis.

2 Likes

@merlin44 Sounds good. It’s just 2 leaves. I did raise the light a couple inches today since they have grown too

3 Likes