New Grower for Wife's Fibromyalgia

@AFVET Scroll up a little bit and look for the “support ticket” - I strongly recommend filling out as many details as you can. Right now I would like to know
1: what soil is she in?
2: what are you watering with? (Distilled, RO, tap, well, rain water etc)
3: what is the PH of your water and your soil (check soil run off when she’s bigger but for now a soil slurry sample works)
4: are you adding any nutrients?
5: how old is she (apologies if I missed this already)
6: what light(s) are you using and on what schedule? (Again sorry if you answered elsewhere and I didn’t see it)

These answers will help experienced growers troubleshoot. I can offer limited advice since I’m barely ahead of you in my first grow, but am very happy to support where I can!

3 Likes

Yep didnt see any of this filled yet either. All u have to do is copy and paste can download a copy to photos and edit that copy then paste ur edited copy here unless there is an easier way to do it right from here im computer illiterate so

2 Likes

Hey everybody!

Sorry I had to disappear, life got in the way ! I lost the 2 little ones due to under watering I figured out, so I stepped back and started over. I stared this Northern Lights plant about the 3 week in August in the living room with a light and moved it into a grow tent about 3 weeks ago. This is my first successful plant so far and I am asking how is it looking? How much longer des everyone think it will be before she might be ready? I have heard about 85 days to 90 plus days. I have read so many different times of when so on and so forth. Need some advise and thank you in advnance!

4 Likes

Welcome to this bunch of growers and Many of us are Veterans with chronic pain issues and my wife also has OA as I do and the cost of the State Weed was getting way too much. We just harvested Western Grail made for OA and muusle pain and we both enjoy the body high relaxed and the brain buzz comfortable . I can sleep at night My Job to grow the best for my wife gives me purpose upand down the basement stairs 4-6 times a day and a plus sitting under the lites is good for me. And cleaning up the basement and finding stuff for the grow tent is fun.

3 Likes

It has a talent for that.
Welcome back!
Your plant looks nice and healthy. I see a lot of white pistils(hairs) still so it will be a few weeks anyway.
When most(all) of the hairs have turned orange/brown you should be checking the trichomes for exactly when to harvest.
Next grow get a thread started early and let everyone here help you get better with each seed you sprout.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am growing 3 more that I will take pictures of and list tomorrow for all of you! Appreciate the help and guidance !

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Bro life happens to everyone! Welcome back and hope you have a good grow. People here will do what they can to make this run a successful one for you. I’ll help you out with what I can. Just use the @ to tag people. Post up some pics.

1 Like

I’m throwing a random number out there but I’d be guessing 3 weeks or so based on the color of the pistils.

Shots of the trichomes on the buds would be the best way to get some guidance, but with what I can see and knowing it’s just over 2 months old leads me to think you’ve got a bit to wait still.

Your plant looks great, though, and sorry to hear about the little ones. Life happens to all of us - I keep nearly losing a few of my own to underwatering.

2 Likes

I’m with u 3 plus atleast. U’ll regret pulling it early if it happens but then u will know for next time lol. Atleast first 8 weeks in flower plus for some but most are usually 8 weeks in flower plus ur veg time. Autos usually veg for around 28 to 35ish days

2 Likes

Understood and TY! Here are the other 3 that I have started and of course would love your guidance with, the smallest is Girl scout cookie 1 week, medium is Blueberry 3 weeks and Amnesia Haze the largest at 5 weeks

4 Likes

Looking good bro :sunglasses:. What kind of light are you using? The oldest looks to have stretched a bit. Lower your light and make sure it’s turned up all the way. The smallest I would put a clear plastic dome on till it got a little bigger. Also make sure you have a fan moving air around them. Are you growing in a tent?

Yes now in a tent about 3 weeks ago and with a fan yes-I have it in the upper left inlet and it is blowing across the top and out the right bottom outlet -air
Is moving nicely thru the tent -2 lights are in the tent -75 watt growing light x2 -one 18 inches above the top of the plants and can be adjusted of course-what to you recommend ?

2 Likes

The tall one I would drop the light a couple more inches as long as the heat from the light doesn’t burn the plant. Get it as close as possible so the buds get the light they need to get them dense. Not enough light will produce light airy buds.

will do!

1 Like

Just piping in to say that I am also a woman with fibromyalgia, and the best help for me so far has been Goldleaf. Better than any painkillers doctors give me.

3 Likes

Awesome ! Than you so much!

1 Like

Ooh. Might have to try this one out. If u guys or gals can get it hands on g13 labs peach puree CBD. That is supposed to be a killer strain for pain @MrPeat got me wanting it so bad as I love thru aches and pains all over my body back and hips being the worst. All looks good. Try and keep all the node spacing between the branching to like an inch apart from each other being as far as it is now ur gonna have some pretty big air gaps between all the. I’d areas. U wanna keep them all tight as possible so the buds grow together as 1 big ass cola lower the light to where u just start to feels the slightest bit of heat on the back side of ur hand and keep it up an inch from there. So if u feel the slightest heat raise it up one inch and see what that does for that day. If it is too close u will start to notice it pretty fast. Having the light closer to the plant is prolly going to require u to add some calmag into the water for watering til u start nutes as LEDs chew up some of the stuff in medium a bit faster than other lights do. Looking stellar tho for a first shot. Way to go. Honestly tho better lights with control knobs will be what u r wanting to get some good product for ur wife’s pains. Wishing u gods powers to grow and ur wife a pain free day

3 Likes