New Grower First Time Grow w/ Journal and Pics

Really gotta get some pics on here. Both the wedding cake and banana kush are above soil now. White widow seems to be a slow go.

1 Like

As promised. Here are the girls. The White Widow just popped this morning.

2 Likes

@Shaggy @OlyBoy98503 @retirementJOB Sorry I forgot to tag you guys.

1 Like

Looking good!

Grow strong, little babies!

@HornHead This is the thread where theres more details on my grow instead of just the specific light question.

1 Like

just some pictures of the girls. Thinking of scrapping the banana kush. She doesnt seem to be doing well. Another weeks time will tell.

The Wedding Cake is now 7 days above soil, the Banana Kush is 5 days above soil, and the late bloomer of the bunch, the White Widow is 4 days above soil.

Here are the girls.

The Wedding Cake is 10 days above soil, some improvement over the last few days.

The Banana Kush 8 days above soil is still looking sickly and hasnt changed much.

The White Widow 7 days above soil is becoming the fastest growing, despite being the last to pop.

@OlyBoy98503, @Shaggy, @retirementJOB etiremen, @HornHead

Guys please feel free to tag anyone you know who may be able to help me figure out what’s wrong with my banana kush.

1 Like

Did the leaves get wet during a watering? Looks like they did and the light burned them a little bit.
Or maybe a little too much water for that plant. All strains are different. So maybe your others are thriving while she isnt because of the water?

Or maybe the lights just need raised a little bit?

I don’t think anything is wrong with the BK. Keep doing what you’re doing. Don’t overwater. She’s about to take off with crazy growth.

She’s still green. There’s a lot going on with the roots.

3 Likes

I’ll give her another week.

Hey do you guys think it’s safe to have a humidifier inside a tent with an open light.

The light hights. the BK is under a 1000watt amazon special. I know, I know lol. its behind the other light Approx 24 inches above

I’d just use the Amazon plurple for now

I thought that amazon special wasnt enough power for a 4x4 veg

Yeah, but really you are only lighting a 2x2 right now

@HornHead I guess that’s technically true it’s good for 3x3 veg 2.5x2.5 flower

Wedding Cake 14 days old yesterday

White Widow 12 Day old yesterday

Banana kush 13 Days old yesterday Still the runt of the bunch. Maybe a smaller size plant than the other two. My research suggest all of them have roughly the same 90 day range till finished.

@Shaggy, @retirementJOB, @OlyBoy98503, @HornHead, @Druiddescent

3 Likes

The trend is, the seed sprouts. A couple sets of leaves over the first three to seven days. Then a pause, my belief is the main root is setting up shop in the grow medium (during this pause) and if you could see the amount of growth happening under the soil it would be amazing compared to what we see on the top side. This pause might be longer when you have a larger container versus a smaller transplant container. Keep your pots moist and it should have a great root system. GG man

2 Likes

She started growing a bit more, got some new pics of the ladies. Started LST on both the White Widow and the Wedding Cake, also redid my signs because they washed off lol.

2 Likes