New Grower First Time Grow w/ Journal and Pics

So I am new to all of this, growing as well as on this forum. I’m here to create a journal and seek advice. All are welcome.

A bit about this grow.
There are three plants 1 White Widow at the top, 1 Banana Kush to the right and 1 Wedding Cake to the left. All are autoflower seeds from another source other than ILGM. Will not say where they are from in here but in private message I will if anyone is interested.20200825_171436|375x500

Soil is Happy Tree Frog, She will only be fed tap water ph to 6.5 for three weeks then Duth Nutrients bloom a+b and a b52 after week 3 of flower.

Pots are 5gal fabric planning to LST in what I have started calling the face hugger. I will find a pic from one of the other members and use with permission to show what I mean.

Light is a 400 watt Vivosun. Using a vivosun 400watt Super HPS bulb. Currently set to 150watt and 24 inches above the pot.

Fan is a small desktop fan lol. Sitting just above the pot tops on a bucket.

The Tent is a 4x4x6 vented with a 4inch 150 cm inline carbon filter.

The pots are raised off the ground with upside down flower pot bottoms with holes drilled for drainage.

Again would love all feed back.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re off to a great start. Good luck and have fun!

thanks. Hope you stick around for the show.

1 Like

Great. Just remember PATIENCE. I just started this in February was real excited and has to wait a LOT. It’s worth it, WELCOME!

2 Likes

Thanks. I know it takes patience. I have had two other bag seed plants go earlier this summer. One planted may 23 realized it was male about a month ago, the other planted a month later turned out female.

That’s her. Shes not as big as her brother was but I also planted her late june.

4 Likes

She’s beautiful. Bigger then my ak is. Lol. She’s tiny.
And even if I dont comment, believe me, I’ll be popping in to at least look at the pics.

1 Like

Do you have pictures of your ak? I’m real excited to see how the autoflowers turn out

2 Likes

1 Like

My biggest. A month old. The others I have are all sprouts. Those are pics from today. Started the lst yesterday.

2 Likes

looks good and nothing to worry about it’s only a month old. The three pots are autoflowers and the big one is an outdoor photo that’s only about 3 months now from seed.

1 Like

Well she’s been through a lot… but she probably wont get too much bigger. It’s cool though. Excited for getting g her under the hlg tomorrow.

1 Like

Nice jeep me posted.

2 Likes

I do. I have more pics of my zkittles seedlings in another thread. Only doing autos for now.

1 Like

Can you link me to that skittlez grow

1 Like

I sure can.

1 Like

So the outdoor plant decided to also become a he overnight. So down it came and gone with the trash.

So day 2 nothing yet. Added a touch of water to try to keep humidity up inside the bottles.

2 Likes

Got back from taking the wife to work and the Wedding Cake Auto has sprouted. The other two are still underground right now. I’ll check back later when I go to grab a picture.

2 Likes

I’ll tag along too. I want to try autos, but my only experience is with photos. And I wish I got in on that wedding cake deal that IGLM had a few weeks ago.

I’ve got tomato cages in my outdoor ladies too. They were planted a bit earlier than yours. I like the trim job you gave your outdoor plant. I didn’t hardly trim or train mine at all. Just thinned them a month ago maybe.

emphasized text[quote=“Shaggy, post:15, topic:52440, full:true”]
I sure can.
[/quote]

Tag me in your Zkittlez grow also please.

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

I wish she had stayed a she instead of going herm. I ripped it up and threw it out. Just down to the autos now.

2 Likes