New grower auto jack herer

Don’t know if I’m ready for harvest at week 10

3 Likes

Welcome,
You still have a few more weeks. You are still throwing white pistols. Let her fatten up and watch for balance of pistils to change color and start with a loupe or a good phone and take pictures of your trichomes. Looking for all cloudy with some amber. Peace

3 Likes

I would wait till all hairs are red before considering to chop, iam doing a jack auto right now and am at week 16, and looking like shes going to to atleast 20 weeks

1 Like

I am just entering week 15 of jack herer auto outdoor. They still have a ways to go

1 Like

Glad I found this thread, I’m growing jack herer autos too and just hit week 12 but mine look like they have weeks to go too, maybe it’s the strain, yours looks a lot further along than mine do already. Keep us updated with how you go with yours, they look very nice so far! Hope mine fatten you nicely like yours are.

1 Like

Heres mine will be 17 weeks Saturday, topped her around week 5 i think, main stem split last night when i moved her, hoping she will finish with no issues

getting some purple up top

2 Likes

Pistils are a great tell, but I’ve seen them not change color until it started to cure. If you dont have a jewelers loupe, get one. The best tell of when to pick is what your trichomes look like. Clear=not ready, cloudy=more sativa like high, amber=more indica or couch lock high. If you didnt already now. Good luck though, your lady looks good.