I need help with 2 of my three plants. A little back drop.
Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forrest.
Seeds, Humboldt – Notorious T.H.C.
Using RO water that is always PH’d to 6.2-6.4
Using a humidifier and ventilation. Temps are staying a pretty consistent 74-78 degrees. Humidity 55-70%
Using Mars Reflector lights. 200 watt and 100 watt.
4in AC infinity fan, with an intake fan that comes through a homemade cooler with ice.
Oscillating fan always on.
My grow journal so far:
Day 1, June 26th 10:00 a.m.:
· Placed 3 seeds on a damp full sized paper towel folded in 4.
· Cover with damp sheet folded in half.
· Place in plastic bag with the bottom corners cut.
· Put bag in between 2 paper plates.
· On top of router place an Xbox game case and put plates on top of that.
· Try to keep temperature at 80°F
· Check on seeds every twelve hours to check dampness.
Day 2, June 27th:
· Check dampness
· Sprayed a little water.
· No seed pop yet.
Day 3, June 28th:
· All 3 seeds popped.
· Filled 3 Solo cups with FFOF and 25% Perlite.
· Made 0.5” hole and placed the seeds root down.
· Covered seeds with soil.
· Using spray bottle spray each solo cut with about 10 -15 sprays.
· RO water measured 6.7ph. Forgot to PH before spraying.
· Cover with dome. Spray dome with water.
· Oscillating fan and humidifier are not turned on at this point.
· Mars 96 light is 24” above solo cup top.
· Start 18-6 light cycle. 9am -3pm lights off.
· AC infinity fan is set to kick on when temps reach 78°F. Fan speed set to 7.
Day 4 – 5, June 29th-30th:
· Keep dome and light 18-6
· No sprouts yet
Day 6, July 1st:
· Seeds starting to come up
· Keep dome on
· Lights 18-6
· Humidity at 80%.
· Temps 78 light, 74 dark.
Day 7, July 2nd:
· All have popped with the two leaves.
· Light water. You can tell it’s time to water by looking at top of soil. I have a separate solo cup as a control to check color of what the dry soil looks like
· Remove the dome
· Start the humidifier. Set humidifier to 75%. Humidifier helped cooling the tent
Day 8-15, July 3rd – July 10th
· Keep humidifier set to 65-70% humidity. When the lights are on the humidity stays around 65% and when it is dark it fluctuates 70-80%
· Water about every 1.5 days.
· Spray about 2 ounces per solo cup
· Keep Ph of water at 6.2
Day 16, July 11th
· Water a little in prep for transplant tomorrow
Day 17, July 12th
· Transplant into 1-gallon pots – Leaves were reaching to the edge of the solo cup. One plant had 4 node sights the other two had 3.
· Water until pots are full. Very little water came out of the bottom
· Ph of water 6.2
· Humidistat set to 65%. Lights on 63%, lights off 72%
· Turn on the second light
Day 18, July 13th-14th
· No water
· Temps are reaching 82 degrees in the tent with the second light on.
· Ordered an intake fan to help move some more air.
· Tried cooler method but the ice ran out very quickly.
Day 19, July 15th
· Water, A.M., until water starts to come out of the bottom.
· Ph 6.2
· Humidity is around 72% with the lights off and 63% with lights on. Humidistat set to 65%.
· Ramped up the fan speed to 10 from 8.
· One plant is stretching out horizontal and was a little droopy. Hoping it is just the increased temperature or transplant shock.
· One plant is starting on its 5th node. Other 2 are on 4.
· Will begin cooler method until new intake fan makes it on July 20th.
Day 20, July 16th
· Water in P.M., water starts to come out of bottom
Day 21, July 17, 2020
· Too much water. Need to give it 2 days at before watering again.
· Turned the fan to oscillate. Some of the leaves were turned sideways from the fan.
Day 23, July 18th
· Keep temps 74-78degrees.
· Humidity staying around 55-67%
Day 24, July 19th
· Water in the A.M. soil was dry on top. Mixed in 4mL of Cal-Mag per gallon of water. PPM 220 after adding Cal-Mag. Plants showing signs they are ready for water.
· Check in the afternoon and the plants perked up.
Pictures along the way!
I have three plants you can see in the images. One is healthy. One is pretty healthy and is getting bushier. One is a little scraggly with leaves that are not super green.
Lights are kept at 18” from plant tops