New Grower- Any Feedback Appreciated

Fertiliser Question:
When should I add fertilizer…and which kind? My nine (9) day old plants are in Happy Frog potting soil.

In about 2-3 more weeks.
What kind is a personal preference question, it depends on your preference. A lot of us use Jacks nutrients.

Thanks…I have read that my NPK mix should be 20-10-20 but another said it should be 3-1-2
Is ratio different in vegetative stage than from autoflower stage?

Both of those are the same, just the dosage is diff.
That recipe will work.

Me and my partner know how to grow, but we are trying to get our strain in dispensaries. Do you know how I can go about making this happen or who I need to speak with?

First of all welcome to ILGM forum community.
We are pretty much strictly grow support here. We do have a few commercial growers that post now and again, but we don’t have the access to point you in a better direction.
I think we all wish had a dispensary to run, there’s money to be made with them.
@4Endeyah

Thank you, I will definitely keep in touch.

1 Like

PLEASE HELP! 'Spots on Leaf!

Two things changed:
a.) I moved my LED lights closer from 24" to 18" about 3-4 days ago
b.) over the weekend the humidifier died…humidity dropped to mid 30% range

The leaf on the ‘normal’ one:

The leaf on the ‘one i’m concerned about’:

Looks like a water drop sat on it. Which is no worries

1 Like

I actually remove those leaves pretty early, personally. They aren’t good to go off plant needs. My newest baby.

Thanks Budz…really appreciate your reply!

2 Likes

nice plant!

1 Like

My three (3) White Widow CBD Autoflowers at 12 days old:

(this last one is the ‘twin’ that i snipped the weaker one…its lagging behind the other 2)

Next step: gonna train the two (2) bigger ones and leave the little weaker guy alone.

I dug my twins up and separated them. It was just a tiny stem wrapped around a bigger one. Both plants are doing great 2 weeks later.

The twin is significantly smaller

1 Like

It would be interesting to see them all grown up

I’ve got a grow Journal on ILGM, so it will be documented on a somewhat regular basis

1 Like

This Grow Journal is Continued at this ‘address’ under this title in Grow Journals, if interested: