New grower. Any advice?

Have had some experience in the past but this is my first grow on my own. I received some cheap but VERY healthy clones to get me going however since I’ve spent some decent money on genetics from Colorado(in veg).
Everything seems to be going well with my first grow on my own. However, i feel as if I’m a little behind on production. Any advice or thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Monday the 23rd of September is start of week 6

I use:
4x4 veg tent. (Mandarin cookies ethos, WW x BB, Bubblegum, strawberry cream *soil and hydro)
5x5 flower tent (strawberry cream soil)
550 hlg rspec led
General hydroponics duo
Crystal burst
Calmag
Amorsi
Monmouth P
Around 1000-1100 ppm
6.0-6.5 ph
Pro mix cc mixed with more coco
5 gal bags in final pots
Humidity around 50% in both tents
Temps between 75-85 degrees
I pay close attention to ppm and ph.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum They look good to me at 6 weeks mine have been taking 10-12 weeks I think your in good shape same light in both ?

1 Like

Okay thank you, and so I have some cheaper leds in my veg tent but they surprised me with how good they are for veg for how cheap they were.

1 Like

When I started indoor I got some cheap lights and they worked great but I went to the 630 lec and have never been happier

1 Like

Im just hoping this 550 hlg rspec kicks in and makes this buds heavier and more dense

2 Likes

Should do just that. You have a while to go yet, be patient. They’ll probably double in size before they’re ready. And welcome to ILGM! :v:

2 Likes

Heck yes…that’s a great bunch of healthy growing girls.
The support sticks will help the plant make bigger buds.

1 Like