New grower, any advice is greatly appreciated

Could you take them out the tent for pics? Not sure if Im seeing you light reflections or what :joy:

Natural lighting please.

@PurpNGold74 I am 24 days from sprout. Growing in Roots Organic Coco-perlite mix.

@Chumbella are u using any calmag ur plant looks like it could have been @Growfire s plant a few weeks ago kinda shiny waxy looking seems like something’s about to show deficent

@fano_man @PurpNGold74

I recently turned up the light intensity and increased the EC. Now I am seeing some spots. Does it look like nute burn? Or light burn? Or something else? TIA

Looks like deficency or ph issue…usually burn starts at tips of leaves plus the lightness of your leaves seems something is off

@fano_man I have been maintaining the pH between 5.8 and 6.0 I have been checking my run off pH as well it came in at 6.1 last time.

How much of what nutes are u using?

@fano_man Last feeding was a little heavier. I gave: 15 ml Grow, 10 ml Liquid Karma, 5 ml calmag EC’d at 1657. I know that is high, but my buddy said he feeds his plants that dose and they do fine regardless of EC. Hope he wasn’t full of it.

Gradual youg grasshoppa

@fano_man yeah I definitely hear you bro. He has been using this line of nutrients for years. He claims the plants can handle it. Only 4 out of the 12 are showing the spots. The other 8 look green and healthy.