New grower and second grow journal. Gorilla Glue Autos

Starting a new journal for three Gorilla Glue autos. The girls have just sprouted tails in the paper towel. last grow of WW Autos went ok until a very wet period, they were growing in a greenhouse, caused some bud rot. The rot I could see was cut, they were washed and hung to dry. Now we wait. I am going for a Coco medium this time as suggested by @Nicky .
@dbrn32, @Enlightened420, @Oldsoldier1976, @Cap_Ron, @Davyg, @QueenCityB, @Not2SureYet, @Nicky, @Mrcrabs, @Myfriendis410

9 Likes

jetlag

17d

@Bulldognuts, @BornHigh420, @AAA, @MidwestGuy, @CoyoteCody

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @jetlag. I’ll enjoy following along.

Thank You, keep me out of trouble

1 Like

Always fun trying new mediums. Learning curves to conquer. Thanks for the tag.

You are most welcome, this learning is a lot of work, lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I failed miserably in coco my 1st attempt,
Set to watch and learn.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

1 Like

Ok, what did you do wrong?? stop me from doing it, lol

1 Like

More like, what did I do right - nothing :joy: It was a complete fail from start to finish. But that was before Weedville, I am confident with knowledge from this place, even I could bumble my way through now :joy:

1 Like

That’s me onboard as well and thank you for the tag :sunglasses:

Set to watching!! Coco is probably my favorite thing to grow in.

Tagging along too

@CoyoteCody @dbrn32, Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Will it be ok to start these girls in a Coco cup with the coco medium and then just move over to the grow bags? probably 3G like I used on the WW Autos?

2 Likes

I crack mine in a shot glass of water with a tiny bit of hydrogen peroxide in it, and as soon as it cracks I put them into a solo cup of coco, and after the solo cup I go straight to my final pot, I am using both 5 gallon and 3 gallon fabric pots, I like the 5 for long grows with lots of training, and 3 gallon for shorter grows.

2 Likes

Awesome. Mine I cracked in paper towels, and transplant to cups tomorrow probably. Trying to upload a picture, running on a cell hot spot, internet down since Monday.

2 Likes

Dang that sucks, hopefully they get it fixed for you soon.

Man is here as we speak

1 Like

Yeah, but Ain’t learning fun.:smile: Set to watch.

1 Like

Nice!! Hopefully its something easy!!