New grower and new setup

Hey are my girls today. They have so far made it in the tranplanting and I also tied down some limbs so they will so sad out more so the lower limbs can get light. What does everyone think and please if anyone see something I need to do just tell me I am always up for learning new things.

1 Like

“Wow, those are drooping pretty bad! Oh, you tied them down? Awesome!”

My thoughts when looking at the pics before reading the comment LOL

2 Likes

Lol yeah they are tied down, I hope they don’t get droopy that bad

1 Like

How often can you prune a plant without hurting it with mine it seems like I need to every other day. Is that to much too soon my plants look very healthy

Depends on how long u want to veg her. Im not sure into defoliation. But some swear by it. Guess its ‘in the eye of the begrower’

2 Likes

Ok thanks I have to prune mine about every 2 days cause if not the lower limbs dont get enough light and how long I going to keep them in veg state not sure but they have a birthday coming the 15th. And they will be 2 months old

That means ur girls are ready whenever u are. They should double in size from when u flip to 12-12… if thats enough plant then adjust that timer

1 Like

Just make sure to cover up all those light leaks before going into flower or you will seed out your plants… :wink:
Lookin good tho my friend… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would tuck the leaves under other limbs where you can. even hidden, they are still there doing their job.

2 Likes

I will let them grow just like they are for another week or 2 I have plenty of room but I dont think I have the light for much bigger I will be adding more light next grow just have to save the money,
On everyone exhaust fan does it run all the time or just when the lights are on?

1 Like

Diff strokes for diff folks. If heat n circulation are factors? Yes. If not. Save a couple bucks on energy :joy:

3 Likes

Ok well I dont have any issues with heat it stays between 72 at the coolest and the warmest I’ve seen it was like 83

Later you will have an odor issue, if you don’t mind the house smelling like weed, you don’t really need the exhaust fan this time of year, as long as you have a fan moving the air around. In the future, when you have purchased a grow tent, and you are dealing with heat, humidity and odor issues, an exhaust fan will serve you well.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me the sex of these 2 plants?

they are still in veg stage I havent started flowering yet.

My eyes aren’t that good, can you get a closer pic ? If you have something that looks like this, it’s a male

That picture was taken just before he was killed , “RIP”

2 Likes

Yup still a tad too soon…

1 Like

Just wanted to update with pictures they are still looking good just not getting tall they just want to get bushy they will be 2 months old the 15th of this month, if anyone has any thoughts about them or have any advice, or anything I should do to them is very welcomed.! I just measured them from the floor and they are 20 inches tall.2018-09-10-11-04-50|375x500

2 Likes

Keep training them like your doing. Nice looking girls. Loving all the tops :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you I think I am just getting impatient and just want to see the colas come out I did some figuring if they double in size during flower I have the room for them to get about a foot taller that will give me plenty of room for my lights and they can get a little wider but not much

1 Like