New grower and new setup

First time grower I just wanted to post my set up and get people thoughts and get tips on my setup to make it better

6 Likes

Any comments or any advice ?

1 Like

That’s the best use of a refrigerator box that I have ever seen. How’s your temperature in that box?

2 Likes

It stays about 78 I have it over a a/c vent the lowest it gets is73 and the hottest is ever gets is 83 that I have seen. So it stays pretty cool

I have a cheap 1000 watt led light and 2 small led grow lights and 10 cfl bulbs that are 100 watts each

Watcha growin?

The strain I really dont know it is just seed I have gotten from stuff I bought … I havent tried to order any seed yet I just wanted to get a set up that will work before I got some good seed

1 Like

Perfect situation. I think most on here have done that. It’s a great way to learn the right ways and the right things to get to make it better before you dump $$$ into a lot of sub-par gear. When you get around to buying good, fresh, new seeds with a guarantee, you’ll be ready to make them rock!

2 Likes

Nice setup. Those girls look happy n healthy

1 Like

Yeah that is what I want to do cause if I can do good with cheap stuff I will be good with the good stuff

2 Likes

Yahtzee!!! LOL

1 Like

Well I got my babies transplanted in 5 gallon today, how much longer should I let them grow before I let them flower?

1 Like

Haha thats a trick question. Those 5 gallon buckets will grow TREES. How much height do u have in the tent. N how tall are the canopys from the ground. They double in size after flip. So keep that in mind. And allow them a few days to recover from transplant.

2 Likes

Uh oh… WHERE ARE THE HOLES!!! :joy::rofl:.

But seriously. The girls look good.

1 Like

I have a cheap 1000 watt led light that is really 200 watts and I have 10 cfls 100 watt each and then just 2 small led bulbs. As far as room I still have about 4 foot of space above them to grow right now they are about 2 foot from floor. As far ad the holes I think your talking about the drain holes there is a ton of holes in the bottom and around the bottom on the side… Should I put more holes higher up the side … I did read somewhere about needing a lot of air for the roots but I put about 50 1/4 inch holes in the bottom.

1 Like

Thatll do. Kinda a running joke i make. Drainage holes. N lighting-wise down the rabbit hole lol. Sounds good tho. They get ginormous regardless. Sounds decent to flower as well. Tent size?

That height is lovely. Another ft tops height wise. Keep training like u are tho

1 Like

That is a funny not a tent it is a box that is I little over 3x3x6 foot

3 Likes

Oooo. I remember. The ‘best usage of a fridge box ever seen’ :joy::rofl: well done

2 Likes

One thing you might end up needing is more ventilation since the box looks pretty much closed.

What is in the top of the box? I assume the PVC sticking out is your hanging bars? If so, you can gain a lot of height by moving those higher in the box

1 Like

Yes I know I have a fan to go up top for ventilation, cant see the fan cause it is in the back of the box. The pvc is a little shelve I have for lights I have it Where I can move up or down as I need to move the lights up or down.