New grower and member. Please HELP

Sorry I hope I didn’t come out as rude on my last reply to you @Laurap. I just ment that i really can’t afford. That. Sometimes I say things without checking myself. But I ment no disrespect. I’m here to learn and that advise u gave me was amazing if I could afford it. It’s like my plants are my kids. Ever since they started growing I was with them wvry step if the way through out the whole day. I know it sounds pathetic but I want to give my plants everything but I can’t cause I can’t afford it. I just want them to grow good

5 Likes

Any chance that you can give them a little sun everyday? That’s free and amazingly effective compared to cfl’s.

No need to apologize :slightly_smiling_face:. There’s a lot of us here on tight budgets. Which is one reason I grow outdoors which is somewhat limiting as I’m also stealth.
Keep reading and asking questions. Everyone here wants you to succeed.

1 Like

Í can @Myfriendis410 but I live in western New England and it’s wicked cold over here. So I keep them inside

1 Like

Thanx a lot @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Keep your eye out for multi bulb fixtures that you can salvage or repurpose. Multi lamp vanity bars work great, but anything you don’t have to buy can usually be a big help. If/when you find something, you can get a19 leds with removable diffuser relatively cheap if you look for sales. You would be surprised at how well they do, much better than cfls.

2 Likes

Well here is week 3 and they are looking ok. I would love for my plant #4 to bush out more instead it’s shooting upwards more do ya see that. I love the way plant #3 and #5 look but plant number 4 is not bushing out. Any suggestions on how to bush them out?

The easiest suggestions are more light and to top them.

1 Like

How do i top them @dbrn32?

Ok so I just added a small space heater as the room felt cold and the humidity was between 50 and 70 which says in that hygrometer it was normal but I’m not sure what’s normal for growing pot.

I believe there is a guide for it that will be a lot easier to read than I can type. But I’m not sure where to find it so I can link it. @bob31 can you direct me how to do that please?

It’s not difficult, you’re essentially going to cut off top of plant. But there are a few more things you need to account for. You’ll be best to have a little knowledge prior.

sure @dbrn32 I just used an internet search and then save the link on notepad. here are the ones i have saved

Bigger yields

LST

SCROG

Harvest

Flushing

And here is the FIM / TOP Chart

4 Likes

Awesome thanks! I’ll have to do that!

I just realized that the guide you want might not be included in that list… Let me check

One I was referring to is in first link. If there’s a better one, I’m sure @Mr.Faceless would like it

np here is the other one I was thinking of

I don’t know if it is better but it is explained a bit differently @dbrn32

4 Likes

Sweetie as @Myfriendis410 said if youve got a room that gets lots, lots of light put her in there. Youve already got a hps. What about cfls? Nothing else use reg ones till you can afford t5s.

1 Like

Just saying : Make em Grow, Make em Grow, Make em Grow!

1 Like

Thanx @dbrn32

2 Likes

Thanx @bob31

1 Like