New grower and have a picture I need help with

My 3rd season growing. Have had decent success.
This plant is auto flower/ F/ gorilla glue. Whole plant covered in these buds. What’s going on here? I’ve never had any plant do this and I’ve grown approx 40 plants over 3 years.

1 Like

Hello @Bill824 welcome to the community. I believe you meant covered in bugs not buds? as that’s the goal of this whole operation :v:

I don’t have any experience with the bugs. Might need some zoomed pics on what you are seeing, so one of the grow pro’s can give you some pointers.

Best of luck and grow on! :v:

1 Like

No problem with bugs. These look like the beginning to flower
Just never seen my plants with this type of pre flowering

2 Likes

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

That plant is in full flower, at least a couple of weeks. Autos grow funny sometimes. I had one just do that almost exactly. It’ll probably have a lot of foxtailing.

5 Likes

I felt it was in flower but afraid because it is like that thru the whole plant. I have others w the pretty little white hairs but never like this

Welcome to the community. I don’t see any issues with your plant. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like

Will I see more white hairs popping out? I’ve never seen this before and afraid I’ll fail at the time to harvest it

1 Like

I don’t think you have anything to worry about it. Just let her fatten up and get frosty. You will be fine. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Whew!!! Thanks brother. That’s exactly what I’m going to do!

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:
SQTfifQnnDdgHKadHk

2 Likes

Welcome to the community , I agree with you @Bill824 Bud structure does look a little weird I’m thinking genetics. Nothing to worry about I’d finish up an see what she has left to offer. Good luck :v::+1:

3 Likes

@Bill824 it is an interesting thing going on there. Keep us updated on the rest of her lifespan, we can all benefit from your experience. Welcome Aboard!!!

2 Likes

I had an afghan auto that did like that. Was buds from the very bottom to the top. Turned out amazing though.

1 Like

Thank you
I will. Just afraid I’ll mess it up at harvest because I’ve never seen this before

1 Like