New grow w/ new light and strain

Looking good man crazy roots

1 Like

Oh yeah you’re good to go. Can easily dust those roots with mycorrhizae

1 Like

Looks like she’s off to a good start so far.

2 Likes

Transplant Day! 1st day in the big pot. Gave them a good dusting of AZOZ and MYKOS on the roots.

4 Likes

Havent seen this before no stem on each side of main stalk.

Noticed while looking for topping spot.

2 Likes

Usually when they start alternating, they are mature enough to flower. That’s what they do. Looking awesome! Loving the node spacing! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Confusing me as where to Top her.

1 Like

Bergman’s book says between the 3-4 node for autos and 4-5 node for photos. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

After she recoups from the transplant she will get a hair cut than she will get the 260xl at full dim.

1 Like

First full ph water this morning 1 1/2 gal after transplant.

8 Likes

The alternate pattern is what you get with clones too. And it makes it harder to top. One thing is to drop the light to tighten up the node spacing on the next set and top there. Otherwise with clones I wait for a set to be naturally closer or pick the one that is closest together.
Couple clones before being topped

After. With these I just picked the two branches that looked healthy and strong.

Eventually they became manifolds. I evened out the tops by tying the tallest or faster growing one down below the level of the other side

3 Likes

She’s still under the hlg65 at this point. Thought I’d top her, let her bounce back if need be and then drop in the HLG 260xl r . The 65 is at 30 inches.

2 Likes

Advise please. These alternating nodes have me stumped as to where to Top this girl. Where would you cut her???

5 6th node and than bend her over 2 get everything equall

1 Like

@peachfuzz @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MattyBear @Not2SureYet @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital

Would anybody have a thought about topping this alternating girl??
Thanks! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I would cut it about three or four nodes down and clone the cutting.

5 Likes

Ok, just my thoughts. First. Drop your 65 to about 29" That would explain why you are getting this crazy stretch. If this is a photo. I wouldn’t top it yet if it was mine. I would bend her over good though. Not to take any thing away from @SilvaBack203 I would super crop it right here. That will cut the height back and also give you a few more good branches to grow once she gets going. If you choose to do it that way. I would have some thing hanging from the roof to support her so she doesn’t fold in half. I have a video for how I super crop if you go that way. :grin:

8 Likes

I would also go as pictured above. Too high may cause her future lower back problems lol

3 Likes

Wow that would be the biggest piece Ive ever taken. She really just jumped out of the ground and took off. I do have a net to attach yet.

2 Likes

5 days after transplant I have to go and cut her in half! Oh the pain! (Said in my best Dr.Z. Smith impression).

3 Likes