New Grow - Thelma and Twouise

Hi Everyone - Started my 2nd grow after a super successful 1st. Couldn’t have done it without all the support and true experts!!

I’ll post pictures soon.

2 Likes

Twouise

2 Likes

Twouise is gonna be a monster.

1 Like

Impressive! What strains?

1 Like

Both are White Widow Auto’s. The non-flowering plant is 10 days behind the Thelma (Louise didn’t take on the first seed so now she’s Twouise:)). Early Feb plants.

Looking good. I’ve got some WWA going but they are not that far along!

1 Like

This was my 1st - not sure I can ever repeat!

3e5419a48057aed98135fdd78d922587afded2f1_2_374x500

5 Likes

I named my two clones Thelma and a Louise! Very funny, currently making a nitrogen and phosphate rich drink for them with some fungi and dark brown sugar. Lemon skunk and Ghost memory OG. If this grow goes well, I’m gonna do seeds next. Beautiful plants by the way sir, have a wonderful night!

1 Like

Umm, wow!!! Me likey

The “Louise” that didn’t pop should be referred to as “Loudifficulty.”

2 Likes

Just an update…so fun growing😎

1 Like

Just an update if anyone is interested. Thelma looking choice. Twouise looking droopy but it’s early. Her vegetation is way thicker. Appreciate any feedback.

1 Like

Nice! You have not posted in a bit. Glad to see they are healthy.

1 Like

Thanks AAA. Thinking about starting the 2 week flush on Thelma. Thoughts? Definitely seeing more amber hairs.

Without trick shot, can’t comment.

Also I’m a soil grower and mostly outdoor. I’ve grown indoor and Hydro in the past(90’s), but a lot has changed!

What medium r u in?

Fox Farm

1 Like

Miss droopy looks overwatered. Something. Her roots aren’t happy. Are you measuring the pH and TDS of your runoff? And I’d maybe wait another week before starting your flush. They will start to swell a lot in the last few weeks, and you don’t want to starve them in that critical time.

2 Likes

I agree, Twouise is either over or under watered. Something is going on with her. PH and TDS readings would help figure out whats going on. She is a nice full plant but looks to be in trouble.

2 Likes