New grow super sliver haze by ilgm anyone have any advice on this strain

So if the heat says down then both lights are cool

1 Like

yes; but it’s not necessary to run both yet. I just like to reduce my electrical bill whenever possible.

3 Likes

Well I’m always down to save a dollar

Which light you think it would like more the bruple or viraspectra

1 Like

My friend uses the Viparspectra and likes them. I don’t have any experience with either one.

1 Like

Okay cool well I cut 1 off and lowered it a little dont got a tape measure so don’t wanna get to close

Ssh 1

Ssh2

sherbert bag
Day 17 from seedling

4 Likes

Things taking off now

3 Likes

Got rid of that purple light and add another 300wat viraspectra the response was very good I mean very good

1 Like

@MassMedicinals okay now can you give me insight on it now

1 Like

Your plants look great. Nice and dense nodes. Not sure what you need help with at this point.

What is the light schedule?
What are you feeding them?
Have you given any thought to topping them?

SSH will grow tall and does like to stretch. I topped and LST’d them so they bushed out and didn’t exceed the height allowed in the grow tent. Early training and constant maintenance will keep you from dealing with issues when the flower stretching starts.

1 Like

How she looking today?

18/6 on light schedule
Cyco nutrients
Only toped 1 wanted to get to know the other
Have tied them down I do have a net and im in a 3x3x5 so how tall should I let them get? Here a picture of today

1 Like

How tall are they right now?

You might do well with one more topping. So that they bush out more and all the canopy to fill in more.

And you may also want to have two net levels. to support the bud development better.

1 Like

Yup. N after the 12/12 flip they WILL stretch on you (especially leggy strains like SS) So alot for twice the height of plant. AND room to hang lights

1 Like

My thing is I hand water so I’m kind of scared of the net you know because once I net them I can’t take them out I’m really thinking of get me a halo drip set up and a much bigger tent

Good to hear from you I may need to get the net up now then to have som control over what fina happen

1 Like

How high dose my net need to be and should I top every bud sight I have??

Have u flipd to 12/12? And if not autos id recommend topping every healthy growing site. @raustin is the scrogging queen. Believe she said a foot minimum. U want room to be able to water and work under the net. Wait for her confirmation on that tho.

2 Likes

Well looks like I’m going to need a wet vac because I’m in coco and I have to flush weekly and once my net goes up thats it until harvest no more moving after that well I guess I’m going to flush them give them a day or two to chill and switch to flower nutrients and light schedule

1 Like