New grow super sliver haze by ilgm anyone have any advice on this strain

I’m trying to get advice on this strain does anyone here like to grow it

2 Likes

make plenty of room @Nell1 ssh can get big…
lst,topping,fimming,helps upward growth…a real hardy strain that is forgiving…
racey long lasting high
@Countryboyjvd1971 has grown this strain as well…

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE when should i start topping and fimming… I only got a 3x3x5 so do you think I should loose the tent

1 Like

i let mine get away from me in a 4by4by8 tent…i would get started early…read up on lst,mainlining,i’m still learning about this… @Onlythebest79 has a pic of what i would like to start doing…lol
i have been growing heavy indicas and letting them go with just a top or two…lol
tomato wire and all…lol

2 Likes

@BIGE

You can search ILGM about mainlining or where I studied up on it is a site called grow weed easy dot com. Both here and there has great advice on it but the guy whom I guess started it is on the other site. All my branches are no more than 2” above soil once they reach pots edge I let them reach for the sky. Then I tuck all shoots coming off the main branches so once I flip my switch all will be even and try to reach together

3 Likes

i need to refresh my memory and get a link up…lol
i have had a few projects come up,and i’m rusty on the keys here…lol

3 Likes

@BIGE
Just type mainlining in search box on each forum and it’ll pull up all topics on it plus the guy whom first did it

2 Likes

i could lay off the weed as well …lol nah

2 Likes

His name is nugbuckets and topics called mainlining tutorial by nugbuckets

2 Likes

I topped at 30 days and I am going to send to flowering at 50 days.

2 Likes

Thanks guys I’ll keep yall updated as well

1 Like

So you vegging for 50days

@Nell1
Have you germinated yet? I’m dropping one next week and I’d like to follow along.

1 Like

Yeah I’m on day 6 they growing fast i guess you know its all about patience at this point I’m fina go clone crazy when I try this mainlining stuff have you ever tryed it

1 Like

@SilentHippie and what you dropping also if you don’t mind me asking

I’ve not tried mainlining but I’ve scrogged and lst’d. I’ve grown sativas in a 63" tent and as long as you keep them under control, you should be ok.

My next grow will be Super Silver Haze, Pineapple Haze, Purple Haze, and Strawberry Kush. 1 of each. I’ll tag you once I get started.

1 Like

Please do and I’ll keep you updated on this 1 I’m doing myself

1 Like

How many plants are you growing in thats space ?
Its some good stuff @Nell1
Topping or fimming can start once you have 4-5 sets of true leaves

1 Like

Well I have 2 ssh and 1 sherbert bag seed so my little brother said…but I plan on taking a bunch of cuts as I go along to keep going… my cousin said its good stuff too cant really wait to see how it turns out

1 Like