New Grow, stuck between Gorilla Glue and Critical Mass

This will be my 3rd grow so I’m still pretty new to this. I’ve grow a mix of Jack Herer, OG Kush, Blueberry, and White Widow and did ok but I read a lot and made mistakes. I’m growing indoors in FFOF under a spider farmer SF2000. I’m looking to do all phenotypes this time and going to stick with 1 strain. I’m looking at Gorilla Glue or Critical Mass. I like the yield on critical mass but mainly just looking at which is more forgiving for any mistakes I will potentially make. I also will be using fox farms nutes and cal mag. I’ve been able to find a lot of info on GG and read through a lot of grow diaries but not so much for CM. Another question I have if anyone could answer is what is the average THC % people get out of Critical Mass? Also how resistant is CM to mold/pests? IDK if this helps but i start mine in Happy Frog after germinating and no transplanting just directly into 3 gal or 5 gal fabric pots but most of the soil except for right around the seedling is ocean forest.

Critical Mass Feminized Seeds

Critical Mass is a marijuana strain with a loyal following of devoted consumers, especially when it comes to medical marijuana patients. Critical Mass is particularly known for having high levels of CBD, making it an excellent choice for those who want to relieve their symptoms and still be able to function. Buy Critical Mass seeds to easily grow a high THC, high CBD delight!

Plant type 65% Indica 35% Sativa
THC Up to 22%
CBD 5%
Difficulty Easy
Climate Indoors Mediterranean
Plant size Average
Flowers 8 weeks
Yields 14 to 17 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & Smell Earthy Pungent Sweet
Effects Happy Relaxed

Additionally, Critical Mass is popular amongst growers because of its hardiness. It is a consistent plant that doesn’t take much extra effort to grow successfully, and on top of that it even ends up with a high yield! Its name, ‘Critical Mass,’ is perhaps best explained when you are actually growing the plant. The buds have an exceedingly high ‘critical mass,’ meaning they are extremely dense and heavy.

Critical Mass is bred by multiple breeders. It is mostly Indica (80%), but there is a Sativa presence (20%) as well. Critical Mass weed has a very high CBD percentage, but its THC is also fairly high (at around 22%). These high levels are a big part of the reason why Critical Mass is so beloved – it’s got a strong punch to do away with your aches and pains, your stress, and your worries.

If we are using ILGM seeds I would use Gorilla Glue as it’s one of the best Gorilla Glue remakes I’ve grown. Very close to the original Gorilla Glue #4

Yea I’ve used seeds from 3 different banks and had the best results with ILGM genetics. I was wondering how ILGM Gorilla Glue compared to Gorilla Glue #4, thanks for the input.