New grow space third time a charm

Hey all I just upgraded my grow space from a 4x4 tent to a 6x6 room ! I’m looking forward to my next grow running two A/C infinity 6”duct fans /w the controller 67 for programming. Also another auxiliary 4” intake and a 4” exhaust fans.
For light one Mars Hydro TS1000 , spiderfarm’s SP1000 , and a Maxsisun PB1500.
I’ll post some pic for some reason it’s not liking the ones I have lol

Awesome space upgrade! Congrats.
You might want to upgrade lighting with it as well, if you intend on utilizing the whole area. as you will be pushing around 400 watts. Double that! Happy growing :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

I’m not sure my marriage will take another upgrade lol I hoping I’ll to do better as I just added the maxsiun light

5 Likes

Hahaha, I totally understand! Lmao.
Just be aware those lights are all recommended for 2x2 flowering spaces. Those 3 side by side with the sf1000 in the middle would be good to cover 2x5/3x5 space(maybe), depending on the efficiency. :+1: I’d consider MAYBE selling them, and buying a refurbished light from HLG to save on cost. Just food for thought. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well we will see lol.
I have a 5.5ft out door gelato I have cleaned it defoliation of lower half I’ll veg it for 7 days and I’ll flip it

1 Like

I know I got enough light to get it done

1 Like

Nice clean grow space! You are gonna have to do some major height control on that plant. When you flip the height will double!

1 Like

Done and done

1 Like

Hey all here’s an update on the new grow space all is good but I’m seeing some white dots on a couple of leafs ! I’m thinking it might be calcium Deficiency and yes been working on the giver control as well
I look forward to any and all advice.

image|375x500