New grow set-up

Hello,

I am staring a new autoflower grow. I have a Sunleaves Lucilox 250 grow light. Will this setup work for a plant or two?

Bigfoot

1 Like

Is it an actual 250 draw?

Hi @Bigfoot1965 , welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: weed will grow under just about any light but quality grows quality and there’s a difference in quality and expensive. As for the light you have I’m not familiar with it but I believe it’s a bulb light hps maybe and 250w is enough for a couple small plants… I just don’t know much about bulbs when I started growing inside I went straight to cheap blurple led (I didn’t know better :sweat_smile:)… if I’m wrong about that being a bulb describe the light a little and I’ll try to give you a better answer.

Is the spelling right on this? When I google, literarily no results come up for this.

2 Likes

I highlighted it and hit search and it didn’t have anything lol I know sunleaves is a light they had florescent and regular bulb lights if I remember correctly but that’s all I can remember… if that’s even right I don’t remember where I saw them… old high times maybe

Your search - Sunleaves Lucilox 250 - did not match any documents.

That’s a first.

1 Like

I Believe it is, From what I was told.

What is the best LED for the job if you are only going to have a couple plants?

Bigfoot

I Believe it is, From what I was told.

What’s your budget? Skrimp any where you want, just not on lighting.

1 Like

What would you suggest for a couple. If I don’t skimp?

Bigfoot

I have the MarsHydro TSw 2000. Decent price and it works well.

Thanks a bunch for your advice I appreciate the benefit of your knowledge.

Bigfoot