New grow project let's see how well they do indoor/outdoor

@dbrn32 thank u :grin:

1 Like

Whats weird is I see few of red pistils retracting back but I see absolutely no white pistils on this one is there a reason for that? I can see quite few amber triches but still swelling. Calyx look swollen an has 1 red hair coming out of it on every calyx. I Kno it needs few more weeks left before chopping her down but tryin to debate on where it’s looking now what flower week it looks so I can get a general idea. This is fem plant BTW peyote forum

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

Any ideas what’s going on here? Auto strawberry cheesecake. My other one is doing samething can this be cause my nights where I’m at reached 36 degrees cold? @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody

Have not seen anything like it really. I also have not have temps that low, but I know @kaptain3d deals with the cold.

2 Likes

Never had that because of the cold… It reminds me of a re-vegging monstercrop… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are they some sort of bud rot you think?

I have no clue if ththere revegging. I took of some colas that looked like this but left the healthier ones alone they are all auto flowers the first pic one has it the worst outta all the others an I don’t know whether I should let her keep going or just take a loss an harvest it

I just looked at how many sunlight hours i have today an next few days an there going up. Does more hours really make autoflowers reveg?

@GreenJewels might know better… or @repins12 :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @kaptain3d :grin: I had did a quick Google search an this is what it kinda looks like but I can be wrong. To give a better description it doesn’t smell like anything rotting

I hope I didn’t stress plants out more by removing those unhealthy colas I did just give them sea kelp. Thing is here humidity in December is kinda high sometimes but usually stay around 45 to 50ish percent humidity

2 Likes

It does look like an auto trying to reveg
Normally the number of light hours make no difference to an auto but occasionally ya get one that does care and goes wonky.

1 Like

I’ve never really had good experience with autos mainly outside I’ve always been good with photoperiod ones. If it does reveg I can still be able to take clones off them right? @GreenJewels this is what my ladies look like indoors there all photoperiod. First pic was 2 weeks ago the second pic is from today. Bruce is gaining fat buds more than the others an it’s sativa dominant hybrid

Bruce is the one closer to camera next to the side door that’s open the other one behind it by the other closed door is peyote forum in both pics. Peyote forum has more colas than Bruce does.

They are about 5 weeks into flower

2 Likes

Looking good in there. The Bruce is getting some fatty buds. I haven’t tried that strain yet.
It certainly wouldn’t hurt to try getting a clone from the auto. I had a cheese auto do that. I took a clone from her and put it outside. Outside it quickly got bud rot and died but It was growing until bud rot got her.
Happy growing :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve only had 1 successful clone lol I do have that successful clone outside it’s doing okay just looks like it’s still in veg. The clone I tried before the one I put outside it did the samething. I think Bruce Banger loves the 30 gal smart pot an this is my first time growing it I haven’t even smoked Bruce Banger before. Once my TPS Signal terpene enhancer, TPS Bloom bud builder an Spider Farmer sf1000 light gets to me I’m hoping they will do alot better I still feel like few of different strains branches aren’t getting much light :unamused: @GreenJewels

1 Like

No red pistils yet still swelling. Everytime with Runtz Muffin never fails to have yellowish leaves these girls drink alotta water though does this look like it’s on week 6 flower or less?

3 Likes

Looks pretty close to where I’m at just finished wk six

2 Likes

I can’t tell if mine is week 6 or week 5. Is yours showing red pistils right now? I’m thinking about top dressing all of them to see if it helps at all. You have any pics?

1 Like

Some are some are not but I have 3 different strains on the go in one tent. Plus all are from seeds that makes each one unique.

1 Like

Oh okay yeah the second picture is what mine is kinda looking like but kinda not just little to none red pistils. But today I had to pull out an trash my outdoor plants I don’t know what happened to them but oh well I still got my indoor ones flourishing.

1 was a clone 2 others are strawberry cheesecake auto @SheilaT