New grow project let's see how well they do indoor/outdoor

More than 12 weeks veg still haven’t got gps bulb yet should I go for longer? :joy:These are gonna be the biggest ones ive ever grew what ya think bout them? @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Cannabian @CygnusX1

2 Likes

Looking like a tent full of happy plants!! They’re going to be monsters. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like you still have time! Good looking plants

1 Like

Up to you. I usually don’t veg for more than 4-5 weeks for indoor grows.

1 Like

@CygnusX1 most definitely thank you! :grin: just needs some excess fan leaves taken off. 2 smaller pots I’m gonna transplant outside so that way I can get an even spread. @Cannabian thank you! The 2 30 gal ones in the back are really taking off @dbrn32 that’s what I somewhat do if it’s not 5 or 6 weeks veg it’s 8 weeks rarely ever do 10 weeks this one I had to let the other girls catch up a little so just decided to go with the flow an see if this grow will be better than my last ones an my other tent is down at the moment so all I have is the 5x5

3 Likes

Redone scrog net before I flipped light to 12/12 come to find out I found a 1000 watt super hps bulb I have never used 🤦 I do need y’all’s opinion on my outside autoflower Sept 15th is when she was put in soil so I’m assuming over 8 weeks of flower

@Covertgrower

1 Like

Very pretty.