New grow project let's see how well they do indoor/outdoor

Most plants will mature around week 4-5 on 18 hour schedule that i have seen. I have seen people who grow start to finish on 12/12 say some can take 6ish weeks. I wouldn’t push it that far though. To me would cone down to your ability in judging when they will be done.

1 Like

@dbrn32 oh okay gotcha. I’m hoping next week I can start germination that will leave a good bit of time til others get done. I had came across a problem tho I caught bud rot on 3 outdoor plants but in 2 bud spots on each plant the rest is healthy had to chop them down today sadly. but they look ready anyways there were 2 strains outdoors white widows an blueberry fems. the 3 plants I chopped down I don’t kno which is which so I threw the healthy bud sites all into one :joy: surprisingly It was a tiny bit of bud rot glad I caught it in time. the other 2 I had left outside to finish maturing since they had no sign of bud rot. when I did bud wash it smells a whole lot stronger of aroma I don’t kno why

1 Like

is it possible for trichomes to be amberish in the stalk but milky white in the head?

went to check on plant in 5x5 tent didn’t check on them in 4 days come to find out my wedding cake caught bud rot only on the dense top bud on 2 colas… managed to save a good bit it didn’t touch middle buds or lower which is odd… first time indoors other than 2 outdoor ones that had gotten it but small spot. this is what I had taken off. it didn’t even hit a dent in the rest of the plant though which is a blessing. how many grams you think I lost here? :thinking: @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Cannabian @CoyoteCody

2 Likes

Ouch that sucks, and I would say if thats all you lost, you are doing great lol.

3 Likes

I would of dodged the bud rot if I would of committed to harvest it a week ago but had wanted more amber kinda neglected it sadly. it is what it is good thing is new grow I’m starting I’ll be checking on them way more lol I took good parts off the ones that had bud rot just threw it in dehydrator for couple hours I think just by eyeballing it I only lost maybe 10 grams @CoyoteCody

2 Likes

not even half of them

4 Likes

About 25 grams.

2 Likes

the bud rot ones? an 25 grams dry or wet @Covertgrower

Wet is my guess.

1 Like

I can reset the password if you’d like? If you want your old account back, or I can block it, just can’t have two accounts.

2 Likes

I think Mr Covert will get you squared away, but let me know if I can help

1 Like

Got me my dude, I use calcium nitrate for calcium and monoamonium phosphate or monopotassium phosphate for phosphorus.

3 Likes

Depends what I’m trying to do with it, how much I use, and what else I’m using with it. The short answer is for both.

1 Like

Make sure you make proper considerations for how much you use according to what you’re using it with.

1 Like

What are you using for base nutrients?

3 Likes

Mkp isn’t organic if you’re trying to stay that course. Roots does have products that would fit more in line with organic grows.

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with hulk or any synthetics that specifically use pgr’s, sorry

1 Like

Sorry for the late response I finally got account back but I reuse my organic soil it’s pro mix, roots organic an sohum soil mixed I use reammend kit. I only use molasses, some super thrive if necessary, sea kelp liquid from Canada, roots organic grow an roots organic flower food (don’t remember the name of it) if that’s what your asking. This is what indoors looks like 8 days ago I literally had forgot what week veg there at. I guess I’m leaving them for more veg time I have a eye hortilux super hps bulb that I already used 2 grows but the thing is I kinda don’t wanna use it til I get another one. I don’t know if it will give all the ladies enough light like it did the 2 grows.

1 plant I had transplanted into the ground yesterday it was my first successful clone I think it was an autoflower didn’t want to flower it in a medium size pot. Before I forget I was going to ask you how would a fem plant be still vegging outside in a 30 gal pot when daylight hours are 10 hrs when that specific plant was indoors on a light schedule of 20 hrs on 4 hrs off? When I transplanted it into 30 gal pot it was roughly a foot tall.

1 Like

Yes I Kno the 30 gal one outside looks kinda like shit but that’s cause my puppy done did it again an tore fabric pot so I had to transplant it in another 30 gal pot. But hey it’s still vegging still healthy with only 10 hrs of daylight don’t ask me how it’s vegging still cause I really don’t kno. It’s gettin a little too crowded in 5x5 tent tho :rofl:🤷 my goal was to have the indoors done by December but now it’s too late for that mine as well keep vegging an see what happens . The ones outside in 7 gal pot not the 10 gal plastic pot is flowering I hope they don’t give me small yield I hope the buds get alot fatter within weeks. The flowering ones in fabric 7 gal pots are autoflowers

1 Like