New grow project let's see how well they do indoor/outdoor

That’s a bummer but outside has a lot of pitfalls

1 Like

I think it was cause of the cold where I’m at it got to the 20s some nights rain didn’t help either. Your right there I’m pretty sure I stunt there growth by transplanting 2 in ground an 1 in 7 gal pot other ones I had to pull they weren’t the best as it should. Maybe this season when I get more daylight an it’s hot I’ll have better luck @SheilaT

1 Like

They need potassium

2 Likes

Finally got some flower food cannot wait to see how well this does!
@SheilaT

2 Likes

Well this is a first with colors it’s throwing out :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: not even no where done yet little to no red pistils yet makes me think it’s perfect timing for flower food

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

@SheilaT in your opinion does these look like they got fatter buds? This set of pics I took today vs the previous pic of them above 6 days ago. I can’t tell really but I can tell there are alot of trichomes.

2 Likes

Sure looks like they are fattening up nicely what week in flower are you 7/8? Are you watching the Trichomes?

1 Like

My trichome scope had broke on me haven’t got a new one yet but from what I see it all gained massive amount of trichomes I think it’s cause of the TPS Signal fertilizer. Nov. 28 last year is when I flipped to 12/12 I think their 7 weeks but look like week 5 flower. I wanna say 5 percent orange pistils. Basically very little majority are all white pistils. I’m hoping they get fatter. I don’t know whether it stressed 1 plant or not but I had to remove a cola of Bruce Banger cause for some reason really small popcorn buds were majority dry feel but had felt little moist. I think light burn caused that but all the other buds are perfectly fine. It was same cola I had removed a small popcorn like bud off top. The thing tho when I flipped light to 12/12 they didn’t look like they were flowering @SheilaT

This is when I flipped to 12/12 what they had looked like

2 Likes

It looks like they are progressing nicely. I use the Trichomes to Decide when it’s ready more than how many weeks it’s been. I find it’s always a little different each time.

They look good to me. Seem to be fattening up hard to tell from pics at different angles or farther or closer to the plant but they appear a bit bigger for sure. On the plants u see that have a big ole leaf covering a spot that has a potential bud spot growing either tuck the leaf to expose the site or take the leaf off. A few leaves being taken off won’t hurt just don’t get excessive with it. It is super easy to rip one then another and another and keep going til it’s bare. Take one here and there to open the important sites that light hits for sure this to me would be a leaf I’d take off or tuck. If u look from top of plant down any leaf that covers a site like this one does tuck or remove the leaf and watch the spots shoot up and fill in faster for u

Circled a cpl leafs. These r what I’d look for see how a site is under the leaf in dark. Move or remove the leaves that cover the site in plain site u’ll notice a massive explosion in them areas that will get the light to them. Any bud sites u can see if u can expose it to light without harming the plant do so that’s gonna make the buds better for u.

1 Like

Good solid advice for sure!