New Grow need advice

About 1 week in with all these babies! I have 16 total but only 8 are def female wedding cake. The others are random seeds just 1 is from bag of pineapple express. I know some may be males thats why i have so many going. I have a 4x4 x80 tent with a 400 watt mh for veg and hps for flower. I plan on movin them into 2 gal bags in a day or so. Im using brute worm farms worm casting mix with plain tropical plant dirt and perlite. ANY and i mean ANY advice would be greatly appreciated! I brought to autos and a reg plant to harvest and they came out really good, but i didnt like the autos i like puttin time in to take care of them thruout and watch them respond to different things! I did not use any noots during that grow but i want to this time. Does anyone have some advice on what i should use?? Thanks everyone good growin.

1 Like

They need more light they’re stretching like crazy , when you transplant them , transplant them deep so you can bury most of those stems

3 Likes

I can turn it up a little more but should i move it closer to them?

1 Like

Either works for now I’d turn it up about 10%

3 Likes

I would recommend using jacks 321, it’s very simple to use, very cost effective, and provides excellent results.
I purchased mine in bulk(25lb bags) off Amazon and its enough nutes to last me 10+ years lol spent like $130

The Jack’s 321 consists of:

Part A (3.6 grams per gallon)
Part B (2.4 grams per gallon)
Epsom Salt (1.2 grams per gallons)

You mix them in 1 gallon of water in the order listed below and make sure each one is stirred well and dissolved before adding the next.

Part A
Epsom salt
Part B

3 Likes

I’ll second the jacks recommendation

2 Likes

To much stretch in most of those plants just remember when transplanting put half of that stem under the soil and u need to turn up ur light to stop the stretching,i had my light on 30-40% when my plant was a seedling

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the info on the Jacks, how often should i feed them using the 3-2-1, every time i water them, any help would help

1 Like

You can feed them every watering, but until you get used to reading your plants I would recommend keeping track of your run off numbers each feeding.

You will also want to pick up a MPK booster to use during the first 2 week of flowering. Here is the dosage rate per gallon when using the MPK added with the Jack’s

Part A : 2 grams
Epsom salt : 2 grams
Part B : 2.7 grams
MPK: 1.2 grams

Here is the product I use. You don’t have to use this one, but want to find one that has close to 0-52-34 as you can get

Continuing the discussion from New Grow need advice:
Hey bro, can you help me out with those numbers youre talking about, do you mean the ph levels? The last grow all i did was bring the ph to as close to 6.5 as possible. If you could guide me in the right direction so i can have a successful grow, that would be greatly appreciated. Also i just switched over to a led light. Its 2000w and supposedly made for my 4x4x80 tent. Is there anything i should do or look out for with it? Or is it pretty much the same as the mh and hps? Thanks alot buddy.