New grow LSD fast and slow growth

Hello all need some help or questions answered this is my most recent order of seeds germinated on 01/25 started them off in 1gal smart pot using promix no nutes transplant to autopots on 02/12 started lst,topping 02/18 I cant figure out why they are growing different 1 looks like it’s trying to flower the other is growing very slow what could cause this or is it possible that seed was an auto

2 Likes

It is possible you got an auto. It’s not unheard of. Nice looking plants tho

1 Like

thanks for responding never grown auto before can i keep it on 18/6 with other plant until she fills out and im ready to switch to 12/12

3 Likes

Yes it’ll do its own thing regardless of light schedule if it is an auto

1 Like

Its why I hate them. I am growing two Autos from two different seed companies and they are about the same size as my photoperiod for now. That will change soon enough.

3 Likes

I’m scared to do any kinda cropping on autos. I hope the 11 in the tent flower very close to each other.

2 Likes

I am not going to touch my Autos at all. Many growers recommend to leave them alone.

2 Likes

That’s where I always mess up with them lol. No patience

1 Like

I don’t like how they just do whatever they want, when they want. But I don’t want my Auto seeds to go bad either. I did select a couple on purpose. So my new set up for growing will be 2 Autos and 1 Photoperiod per crop.

1 Like

I did 11 autos because it was the only for sure fem seeds I had lol. I want to do them in a green house outdoor so I can get multiple harvest per year

1 Like

I love that plan. Long as no one steals it.

I started topping and lst early now there are no sites to do anymore topping just hoping when I switch to Flowering nutes buds get big never grown auto’s before use to light schedules,topping, etc

question please help since its confirmed that plant is an auto was wondering if i should disconnect it from the resivoir of the auto pot and hand feed using bloom nutes currently its still connected with other plant that has sensi grow nutes in res

1 Like

Yeah you’ll definitely want to get some flowering nutes in her.

Update. I disconnected my auto from autopot feeding and gave first dose of Flowering nutes only used 1/4 of recommended I read autos dont take as much as regular seeds is that true?

Not necessarily. It depends on your nutes. I use Jack’s and it’s the same from seedling to harvest except the first 21 days of flower when it gets extra P and K nutes. Starting at a quarter dose is not bad tho. I push mine hard. I go til i see the tips start to burn and back off when I used FF or GH

1 Like

Thks I will do the same I’m using advanced nutrients sensi grow/bloom