New Grow Journals website!

That is beauty of doing it here. You pretty much put down what you want, when you want, and how you want.

There are others who prefer the more organized and regular approach, and they can do as they please as well.

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Started Northern Lights Auto

2 posts were split to a new topic: My AG is approaching 7 foot

Thank you for your suggestions everybody!

I’ve written all of it down. Some issues are on the ‘fix immediately’ list (like allowing a planting date earlier than the date of creation) and others will be talked over to see how we can best tackle the issues. Please keep your feedback coming though! Your opinion is exactly why we asked you to be the first users on the platform.

As an aside: I do like to ask you to reserve this thread for Grow Journals feedback only. If you wish to discuss your grow then please use any of the other sections of the forum. You’ll receive better response there as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks again and I’ll be keeping a close eye on this thread!

4 Likes

Waiting to start my G13.
On the new journal site!!

1 Like

the G13 strain was added after we’ve uploaded our strain list to the Journals website. There are a few other strains currently missing as well and there will be more soon (wink wink). I’ll see to it that this is fixed as soon as possible!

6 Likes

No worries
I’m just about the new journal site, without people stepping on me post about what they got and all. Great addition !
A plug, Hats off to Maria at customer service
@ILGM.Mitch

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Discoloration in the leaves

Follow this link @wsp

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Wondering about strain medicinal uses

ight ight i get it…next grow imma get my seeds from here

I think it would be GREAT to just use ILGM strains.
Why?
Because there are sooooo many strains that ILGM carries and it is so helpful to be able to ask, “What did you think of ‘this’ or ‘that’ strain?”
I mean, I guess you could also still do that if other strains are allowed to be journalled…but I think it would be really helpful, especially for newbies, to focus on others who are using the same strains we might buy from ILGM.
There are so many variables already in growing cannabis…it would be nice if there was at least one constancy we could use…that this seed was from ILGM and ‘this is how it grew, smoked, problems, or the high, etc.’

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Non germination issues

Hi,
I’m trying to create a new journal (my first) but when I click on the section to set the Planting date, it brings up a calendar for the current month, and anything I click (specific date, the previous month arrow, etc.) prompts me that I am leaving the page and I can “Continue Filling” or “Close”. “Continue” keeps me in the calendar, but if I click anything, it does the same thing again. “Close” closes the new journal and deletes all data I entered.

I am using TOR browser 10.5.5 on a Mac.

Was this @ILGM.Roy @ILGM.Len @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital
Don’t remember who started this?

1 Like

@Mitch.ILGM

2 Likes

@wesgrow I have moved your topic to this ongoing thread. :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks for letting us know! I was able to replicate your issue once but after that it worked as intended. Can you please give another browser a try and let me know if that issue persists? In that case, are you able to provide me with a screenshot? I will then add it to our list of updates.

@all I have been keeping an eye on this thread and added any feedback and suggestions to our list of improvements. Also, i have moved any other messages to the correct topics as I prefer keeping this thread for Journal feedback only. Thanks for your thoughts and understanding!

4 Likes

@Mitch.ILGM Using Firefox 91.0.2 worked, so there is some issue with Tor Browser and the date pop up.

only thing that got me was i could not right click and paste a photo . only would go to my computer to open a file . blaaaaaaaa no good. since i use my email.