New Grow Journal version 2 Power Plant

She is doing really well i have her bent and getting alot of new canopy growth. Looks like its going to be a nice one to watch. Question do i just stay with the transition nutrients until she starts to show pistils? Remember i flipped her sorta fast.

1 Like

I probably would at this point. If anything that or veg blend. Too much pk early will hamper stretch and looks like you could use some.

1 Like

Start of week 1 of flower she started to show pistils today I am super excited. Here she is

I am still using transition nutrients
10.5 Ml Current Culture Bloom A & B
6 Ml Uc Roots
4 Ml Armor Si
5 Ml Diamond and Flora Nectar
5 Ml Cal Mag
Noo Pk Boost as per @dbrn32 Suggestion.

1 Like

So i went and got some nutrients the last bottle i was missing from the Current Culture Feed Program and that was the Early Bloom PK boost. I also got some standard reference solution to calibrate my ph pen It took a few attempts to calibrate and then i stuck into my DWC and it was reading 3.50 i was like this cant be right it should not be that far off so i went with the General Hydro PH Test Kit and that tested at 4.0 ph I was like holy hello that is way off. So i calibrated my pen and then raised the water up to 6.0. It Read 6.0 on the ph pen and also 6.0 on the ph test kit. So i should be good now.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

My ex sister in laws dad is a big pot smoker and he started to grow this last week he was asking me a bunch of questions. I told him about this forum and the great group of growers that have helped me to grow all my plants. I also linked my journal to him so he can follow the progression of this grow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell him to join!

She is still sorta stretching she looks good to me tho. Some of the Calix are starting to show up on her internodes. I am glad i did a quick flip its the size that i wanted for this grow and plant.

2 Likes

Community Help on this one. When you use i am going to say its analog ph meter (water vile ph tester drops) vs a Digital meter. Do those 10th really make a difference? Like for Hydro you want a ph of 5.8 now when you use a analog method you can only read 5.5 or 6.0 in terms of color change. Does that 2/10 really make a huge difference? I am asking because of how off my PH meter was when i calibrated it. So i have been using both methods i take a reading from my ph pen and then a redundant reading with the GH ph tester kit. I like to keep my water ph at 6.0

Next week still stretching But to 3 gallons of water i added
6 Ml UC Roots
13.5 Bloom A & B
4.5 Early Bloom PK Boost
5 ML of Both Diamond and Flora Nectar
3 ML of Armor Si
5 ML of Cal Mag

3 Likes

Sorry get a better PH meter. worrying about PH and not knowing if its that or a nutrient deficiency wont work out well.
“So your plants dying is it the PH? if you’re not 100% sure you cant even start to fix the problem”

2 Likes

I already plan on getting a Combo Kit from Best Value Vacs It will be from bluelabs but i am able to make payments threw affirm. I have my extraction equipment almost paid for so i can get a new PH/PPM meters in april when i am back to work full time.

Mid Week Photos this is during week 6 she is starting to show pistils :slight_smile: Very exciting.

This last picture is of her undercarriage See her trunk and how i have her tied down.

2 Likes

This is week 7 I am going to say the second week of Bloom.
3 Gallons of Water
6 ML Uc Roots
14 ML Bloom Nutrients A&B
5 ML Cal/Map
5 ML Diamond and Flora Nectars
1 ML Rapid Roots
3 ML Armor Si
5 ML Early Bloom PK boost
Current Culture has 3 different boosts for their system Early Mid and Late

This is a little gift bag i got yesterday from my local dispensary for buying 1/2 zip of GG#4 I also got a Pre Roll of Frosted Cookies. (i really only like Cookies and Cream) from the cookies family. I like the little glass 1 hitter. I plan on buying my first Moonrock and giving this a goo LOL i heard its the best way to taste what is in moonrocks (Flower covered in OIL then rolled in Kief) So here is hoping LOL

3 Likes

Midweek Photo you can finally really see her tops its very exciting.

1 Like

Start of week 3 of flower to 3 gallons of water
6 ML UC Roots
18 ML of Bloom A&B
10 ML of Cal Mag
5 ML Armor Si
10 ML Diamond and Flora Nectar
1 ML Rapid Roots
Ph 5.8 PPM 750

@jmorse28 I dont know if you have looked at my journal or not so i sent you a tag

1 Like

This is the mid week photo
She Really has started to stretch now.

2 Likes

Start of Week Nine 3 Gallons of Water
6 ml Uc Root
18 ML Bloom A&B
10 ML Cal Mag
15 ML Diamond and Flora Nectar
3 ML Armor Si
Ph 5.8 - 6.2 PPM of 755

So the screw up for this grow is with feeding. I had been using plain ph water to top her off during the week so last week the start was 750 and by the end of the week it was like 375
I read Current Cultures feed suggestion about top off water and they use what they call a steering technique You mix a gallon of top off water using a stronger or weaker solution of the following week. So this week is week 4 of flower nutrients and i made a top off solution that is based off week 5 nutrients so its a little stronger and next week i will make a top off solution based on week 6 which is a little weaker. This should help with the bud production on her. She just doesnt have the explosive growth, in part to not having enough light but also in part to me not keeping her full with the right nutrients. I hope this minor change will greatly change my overall outcome.

2 Likes

So i have bad news. I contaminated my nutrients somehow i used current culture and i think i mixed up my syringes and cross contaminated my nutrients. Here is what they look like.

I went and got all new UC Roots and Bloom A&B and new syringes that i taped to each bottle. 50.00 bucks i didn’t plan on spending but i don’t want to hurt my baby. I also dumped her water from this week and flushed her using H202 and UC Roots I don’t see any damage to the root zone so i hope i didn’t screw it up to bad.

1 Like

It will probably buff out.