New Grow journal in 5x5 tent

Up to you as to what your looking for. If you want more pain relief etc wait if you want a mix it may be ready. Up to you.
Maybe take a branch now and start drying and wait a week and take another or the whole thing? Just check everyday. I also look at the pistols and if they are growing up and retracting or of there are new ones coming out etc along with Trichomes

1 Like

Sky explain to me the why you put those girls in two days of darkness? I see others here doing that so just curious. I can’t do that in my rooms I’m constantly moving from veg to flower. Might have some in flower that’s at two weeks might have some at 6 weeks so I can’t really do that but wondering the why and is it a big notice if you didnt VS doing that… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Some do some don’t I have room so I’ll move them out and put under regular ceiling light during “day” and turn of at night. They say it causes her to go into panic mode and throw extra towards the buds. I don’t know haven’t tested but they also say to chop just before sunrise at the least if your unable to do a extended dark period. That’s what I do when harvesting from my 45 gallon pots as that’s to heavy to move and I also have plants finishing at different times too.

1 Like

45 gallon lol man my 20-25 gallons are heavy for an old dude to move a lot… Nice… well you have bigger rooms then I thought. Primarily were using 10 and 15 gallon smart pots. Have a few 7 gallon but straying away from them personally Ive had many root bound using them.

2 Likes

Looking more of couchlock. There are some bud sites though that does need to be cut and some that need left alone. Thanks again! @Skydiver @GoBlue I was kinda forced to leave my two ladies in darkness for 3 days. Imo some people do that so they can have more trichome build up on buds. Ill post a picture of difference between plants with 3 days darkness and no darkness. I have noticed mine matured faster too with no light for 3 days.

1 Like

If u want more couch lock I have some 160 proof brandy I made :thinking: Guess it would be on the floor lock :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:I would if I drank again lol Brandy is strong to me. That’s my problem I think my fabric pots I’m using gets root bound. I have noticed alot of roots stuck on the sides and bottom of 7 gal pot. I think I need to go up on size @GoBlue

1 Like

Wouldn’t think with 7 gal smart pots you would get root bound but I have on more then one occasion why most I have at 10 and 15 gal and leaning more on the 15s I have 20-25 gal for mother plants. I have maybe 3 7s left lingering because I have plutons in them and don’t want to jack with it but when done so will the 7 gal smart pots out the door my friend…:grimacing:.

1 Like

We could be like @Skydiver he has 45 gal smart pots he’s like the inside mendo dope boy jr hahahah! Those are amazing actually 500-1000 gal pots 20’ tall 15’ or more diameter. 2-3 of those set me for the year :heart:… Reason why they do that is because there dirt sucks tremendously out there is what I was told… Interesting though.

1 Like

They do get root bound sadly… Usually 30 gal pots can not get root bound unless you veg longer period of time?

Reread above and looked at your tent 7-10 gal I’d use. Where did you get your seed from?

1 Like

Is there much difference on how big the 7 or 10 gallon pots are? Like which is better the taller ones or the wider ones? I sometimes get my seeds at ILGM but mostly Seedsman. All depends on what strain I’m looking for. Like for example the GG4 I always get it from ILGM cause they produce good yield. I came out with a good amount when I took down the Blue Gelato though. 2 massive main colas with alot of side branches here’s what the smallest main cola looks like. Also I am gonna do a bigger pot when I plant mother seeds so I can take clones off I heard BC tuna God is a good strain

@GoBlue

1 Like

Nice. Well the gg4 I have seems to grow taller then the gg. I had both but both produced nicely.Guess imma need to start taking more pictures of things. Never bought from seeds man. Have a few land race strains eventually is on my seed list. Durban poison , red bud,Acapulco gold…Old school strains from back in my jr high and hs days :grimacing: …Hawaiian snow is probably the best yelping buds I’ve grown.

The buds a Zkittles the plant pic is Hawaiian snow… At work gotta go have a great day!

1 Like

I like!! I wanna try Durban poison someday heard it’s a good strain. My gg4 was short and Bushy but the buds on it was huge. I ended up scaling dry weight on both Blue Gelato and Bubba Kush though… I kinda think I could of done alot better than this run but hey atleast I doubled the dry weight on Blue Gelato last grow that one had 40 grams. This grow though Blue Gelato pulled in 96 grams and Bubba Kush was 53 grams total. About 5 ounces under 600 watt light in 3x3 tent. I gotta find out what I’m doing wrong :unamused::disappointed: I’m thinking it’s the 600 watt light I used that light this grow that’s done and 3 other grows. @GoBlue

LJust woke up my brains not fresh Ls think that 600halide/hps would be fine in that size tent. I have 5 leds in veg room and one 1000watt halide which I turn down to 500-600 watt and when I added that with the Leds it made a difference. Those halides/ hps put out a lot of light (and heat :cry:)… Dunno but I would think 1 600 would do it for your space. :thinking:

1 Like

Wouldn’t let me edit the above :man_facepalming: But if Its in a 3’x3’ space I’d think one was enough but reread your above on 5’x5’ I’d add more light if your just running one in that tent…More lights more heat. Heats a killer ugh!

1 Like

Oh and these buda look sweet bruh…Nothing wrong with that!

1 Like

Blew pic up plant towards the back clawing a tad like it needs water…

1 Like

Heat is fasho a killer! I’m glad it’s winter so it’s helps alot. I’m gonna try and see if a brand new horticulture super mh/hps light will help. These plants in 5x5 tent all got put in the Sametime and there gonna be done at different times. I figured out why I wasn’t getting much light on some bud sites its cause I didn’t move light up lol This is difference between Sunday and today I did some heavy defoiliation today too.

First picture light looks white is from Sunday Second picture that looks orangish yellow light is from today. As of today it is week 4 flower. Also accidently bent main cola on one of the plants so it’s being held up with scrog net

1 Like

The old “bent cola” hate that when that happens lol

1 Like