New grow journal for round 2

Just making this journal to keep track of the improvements based off the help ive gotten from the first grow with the autos. Which should hopefully be finishing up in the next month or so. This time i went with several diff strains of photo periods from msnl since they had a killer deal going in the other week. Spent 200 and got 8 diff strains with a total of 30 seeds plus expidited shipping. All are in ffof and will eventually be moved to 5 gal fabric pots and put into the ac infinity 5x5 tent with mars hydro fc 6500 grow light.

7 Likes

Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very nice ill be set to watching!!

4 Likes

Humidity staying between 60 and 70 with a bit of spray now and then. The wedding cake died. Tried to plant another one but the other 4 seeds never germinated Either. The seeds from msnl seem to be hit or miss so far. while signifcantly cheaper then ilgm they dont have a germination gaurentee and ive had about 8 total so far that would not germinate. And not sure how the rest of the bunch are going to do. Not sure if anyone else has dealt with them prior and if its just a bad batch i got or if its their seeds in general

3 Likes

Girls are looking great so far and ive unfortunately heard about crappy germ rates from msnl from more than 1 mouth in the past

Yeah i figured it was to go to be true getting 30 seeds for 200 seemed like a killer deal. But as long as half survive i suppose it wont ve to much of a loss. Pluss i got some nice strains that ilgm dont have. Im stoked to try the runts and the gushers

1 Like

Ilgm is great to work with and that 100% guarantee is nice but the price the sell there seeds for blows my mind i can buy high tier genetics from top breeders for less or the same price that ilgm sells there seeds for and i absolutely hate there “sales” its never different at all beaides the strain its always buy 10 get 10 it would be amazing if they worked in new sales its a big reason when i purchases from ilgm i only buy the mix packs as its the best deal for the money

Yeah they should deff do a make your own mix pack. As i dont want 20 of the same seeds only did the banana kush as my dad split them with me and then 3 didnt germ so they gave me a coupon for a free 5 seeds so i picked up the skittlez with that. But ultimately thats why i went with msnl as it was like 35 40 per 5 packs and i got a bunch of free seeds out of it as well

2 Likes

Update. I moved them all to 2 gallon pots. While i was successful in transplanting the autos last batch this batch the one auto i did i didnt catch in time and it got root bound and started pre flower after a week and a half the others are phots and doing good though!

1 Like

Well yanked the purple hulk auto out and replanted anither ine of its seeds directly into the 2 gallon so hopefully it wont start preflower after a week this time. But all are doing good in their new homes

2 Likes

Damn! That one was gonna be your best smoke yet! :laughing:

1 Like

So far everything is looking good. Although my timing was way off and they arent going to be able to move into the big tent in time so most likely going to have to pull 2 out here soon to kill off. As the skittles autos are still a lil ways off and the bananas have probably another month and a half at least if not 2 months to go so wont be able to put in there. Hoping to try and tame these enough to fit in this tent for another month and a half. Prolly going to pull the auto purple hulk, and the gg4 as its growing weird and getting 3 point leaves up top where 7 should be and afraid thatll herm out anyways so hoping enough room for the other 4 till its harvest time on the other ones added pics for all to enjoy

3 Likes

Are you able to toss the autos outside instead of trashing them?

1 Like

Unfortunately not. Its starting to get cold here and close to freezing temps already over night. I have more seeds of each of them. And only the one is auto which is the purple hulk. But i have roughly 26 seeds still of all diff strains from msnl i figured toss the auto and then the gg4 since thats growing really weird and mutated like prolly not worth keeping around. The 2 runts, the gusher and the apple fritter are going good so im hoping if i put them in a zig zag/s shape in the tent the 4 should hopefully have enough room before switching over. What screwed me was the whole 9 weeks start to finish for autos that it says on here not being true and then the banana kush being a photo not actual autos so thats pushing them out even further come next season i plan on vegging like one realky good one throughout the winter then transplant outside at beginning of march to get a nice massive monster of a haul lol

2 Likes

Heres an update on the second batch. All are doing good. Currenty in 2 gal buckets waiting for the bks to finish so i can put them in the big tent. Replanted a new purple hulk auto and got rid of the other planted immediately into the 2 gal instead of a red solo cup and once again it staryed flower around a week or so. So ruling it out as unstable genetics in msnl autos or at least that strain. But decided im going to let it rid out this time. They all have been topped except for one of the 2 runts. Im debating on wether to top them again. Going to be tying them down some once i get moved over to the other tent as its 3 times as big. Plan on vegging for at least another 1 to 2 months then switch them to flower

1 Like

Looking happy, healthy, and juicy! Good job!

Havent been able to post lately due to family issues going on but heres an update. One has a cal/mag def i wasnt able to correct no matter how much i gave it. Cant figure out the other def with the like goldish outside on the leaves but the others are all good. But all in they are doing good. About 3 weeks in. Wasnt able to transplant again so they stayed in 2 gal buckets this time hence the lil bit smaller olants this time around. But 3 of them the plants are getting really good sugar leaves covered in trichs already. Hoping to get some nice colors out of the runtz and the apple fritter as ive been able to drop the temps quite a bit at night and they havent seemed to be upset with it. Main stem and branches are filled with purple

3 Likes

Please check put this other post. I for some reaso. Was unable to find this one when i went to make it so had to make a new one but its part of this grow. Its the final plant out of this batch. The other were harvested early due to root rot when i went back to work had my cousin help water them and he did it to much and most started dying so harvested what i could. This plant survived and kept growing but now i have this problew just before harvest