New grow journal. First time attempt

@Joshmcginnis28
Directly focusing on bud while attached as a whole.

1 Like

@KikiGee lmao that’s a great idea too. I was struggling a bit focusing while looking at my phone. It has a capability of 1000x zoom

1 Like

I think the FBI have that technical viewing setup patented. It protected under national security.

3 Likes

@SKORPION :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: hmmm

1 Like

Excellent pics, great job.

2 Likes

Pretty sweet purchase eh, told ya so :wink:

Looks good your plants aren’t quite ready yet still to much clear. Unless you want a real cerebral felt high.
I suggest waiting for more cloudy you will see what I mean.
This is why I tell people to get these because it helps us train your eye to what your looking for.

Don’t jump the gun your not ready but prep your space because soon my friend.

2 Likes

@Nicky
Haha yes great purchase. And my wife can actually see the trichomes now and is impressed. Lmao with the other microscope she’d get frustrated and give up Lmaooo.

Okay so maybe I should be able to wait until my tent gets here to put it into complete darkness for 48 hrs.
I’ll post pictures of the ones I think are ready. Trichomes included. Just in a few after my toke break haha

2 Likes

@Enlightened420 haha thank you brother. I’m trying my best. So far things seem to be falling into place.

2 Likes

I’m off to bed

That is an awesome microscope! That is a toy I need to grab.
You are definitely getting close mate! Well done! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Does this microscope work with iOS?

1 Like

It looks like it. In his picture it’s right behind his text. Mac ios Android and windows

3 Likes

Thanks @Joshmcginnis28 didn’t see that.

1 Like

Some do some don’t choose wisely my friend lol

2 Likes

@Covertgrower yes it does.
The microscope has like a “WiFi” you connect the phone to. And it shows it on there

1 Like

Well that’s fancy mines 2 years old now lol doesn’t have those backup cameras and self parking WiFi options

2 Likes

Idk if I can post links here without getting banned lol

Time to go read the forum guidelines sounds like it might be in your interest because you can post certain links

1 Like

Alrighty well here it is, delete if not allowed!

STPCTOU Wireless Digital… Amazon.com

1 Like

I’m not a mod =p but amazon is allowed.
Better read those forum. Guidelines! They are super short and sweet at the top of the main forums threads.

Looks like a new version yeah mins similar but no WiFi

2 Likes