New grow journal. First time attempt

I do have cal mg. I haven’t added any nutes yet, cause they look good. How about the ones with the damage to them? Any thoughts on fixing that? I’m still using just PH balanced distilled water.

@Hellraiser

Looks like they got heated up a bit, just give them time to recover, it’s all you can do.

1 Like

I agree, will be at least a few weeks.

2 Likes

As they others said, give it time :slight_smile:

Thank you guys so much. Yeah that’s what I was planning. Just let them recover and just plain PH water for now. The one purple urkle looks really beat up.

With HF/OF mix, easily 4-6 weeks no nutes

1 Like

4-6 weeks after transplant ? Or 4-6 weeks from seed? I’m at week 4-5 now from seed.

1 Like

My experience has been from transplant

Another question for my friends here, I have my 400w light about 12” From top of plants. I did the hand test, not very hot at all. Should I leave it where it’s at? Or raise it up for better light coverage?

This is where I’m at. I’m approximately at 1 month from seed. Changed my lights to the 400w hid on Friday the 10th. and also raised the lights to 16”. I feel like my plants are still pretty small. Not sure. I did a runoff test and soil was at 452 ppm and 6.5 ph for the soil.
Let me know what you guys think please and comments are greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

What does this look like to you guys? Water stains or ?

@SKORPION any thoughts? Tag along please

1 Like

Water spots I’d say.

2 Likes

Been doing a bit of LST. Any other ideas for training?

3 Likes

What do you guys think? Too early to sex? are these white pistils? This plant is a little older then my other girls.

2 Likes

I was just about to post the exact same question. My two looks just like that. I’ll be watching to see what wll the pros think. :+1:

1 Like

lol hopefully. I read a lot about them having to pop up in 2’s. So crossing fingers

@BenKenobi420

1 Like

@csfutbol you might have something going on it that second pic but I’m going to call it to soon to tell.
@BenKenobi420 yours just looks like new growth coming in.

1 Like

Just an observation but if i was you. I’d lay off the lst your plants are so small yet and i think you are just stunting them? I mean but maybe you are planning to veg for awhile? Focus more on letting them develop more and start training mid veg as they progress.

3 Likes