New grow journal. First time attempt

@Covertgrower
So I took it out of tent and then the humidity shot back up to over 65%

You may need to increase your air exchange. What size fan do you have?

If it’s drawing in 65% air, it probably will go up, until the dehumidifier is given time to condition the air.

@Covertgrower
Working with ac cloud line T6.

That’s a good fan. So you’ll need to look at what your RH is being drawn inside the tent.

1 Like

@Covertgrower
How would I check that?

You could move your fan sensor to the outside of the tent and see what it registers being outside of the tent.

Does your dehumidifier have an RH read out? Mine does. It’ll tell you what the air is currently, in comparison to what its set at.

1 Like

I have a hygrometer testing and it says 68F /50% RH

Outside of tent

So you’re seeing a 15% increase in moisture in the tent. Sounds like transpiration is happening in there or something. :wink:

1 Like

Covert has got you covered well…don’t toss the water…use it for your plants…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

What’s up everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I flipped my lights about 4 days ago. The yellowing of leaves seemed to stop and my pants are starting to stretch.
I started my lights at about 26inches away from tops. My lights were at 61% power.

I have lights at about 21-23 inches from tops now. And at about 80% power now. Is this a suitable for this size and time?

Top shot here:

I think I’m starting to see those white hairs that everyone is talking about.

Let me know what you guys think. Looking forward to chatting.

#Waiting on my HLG UV Bar still. Should be coming soon. Should I install as soon as it arrives ? Or is it later in flower ?

6 Likes

Any thoughts guys? @Bulldognuts @Arrow @Oldguy @Budz420 @repins12 @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Cannabian @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Growing can be… exciting… :rofl:
Sorry mate - I had to!!! :wink:
They are looking good mate - the lights sound about right - but lighting is a dark art.

As far as the start of flower- still a bit early I think. Maybe a week. It seems to be the 10 -11 day mark. This photo is about 3 days after first sighting of my buds.

:sunglasses: :+1:
You will have a thriving little tent before you know it mate.

3 Likes

Def got pistils showing up there :partying_face::partying_face:
Not sure on the uvb install. Never used them.
:+1::v::pray:

1 Like

Looks female.

1 Like

Looking good. You should be able to install uv bar whenever

3 Likes

Looking very good…from where I’m at I see some praying leaves… keep that distance and setting for the time being…those are female pistols, congrats… you can install your UV whenever you want…personally I would only use it in last 2 weeks of flower…keep at it …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Use the UV whenever you want, just remember, dont look at it and dont have it on when in the garden! UV is dangerous. Cataracts are real.

5 Likes

As per @Cannabian said, UV is dangerous… thus limit/minimalize it, do some research on it, understand the A,B and C of it, understand also that research is limited…I’ll say again…limit to last 2 weeks of flower in the middle of your light cycle, for 2 hours…and to be extra cautious… make sure you are at work/not home…( Note: UV C is to be avoided…at all costs…C=cancer ) I’m stating this out of experience…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Hey @Arrow good of you to back me up on this, people here may not fully appreciate the damage CO2 and UV can cause. My intent is to inform people that the risk exists and then the rest is up to them.

2 Likes

@Budz420.
Haha pants and plants both growing lol.
And okay 10-11 days I shall check again and post updates.
Your plants look awesome!

1 Like