New grow journal. First time attempt

You can leave as is…my methods obviously differ from other people… Spread the plants out a bit, as in the pots and stick to the basics as brother Dearborn said, I’m at work now and its a pity our hours differ so vastly, would have loved to guide you through this…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow
You have been so helpful and I’m more then happy to wait another day or 2!
I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Another week of veg won’t kill them lol… right? Haha

1 Like

@Arrow
I did defoliate and lollipop about half of them. Didn’t want to do too much at once without knowing If I was doing it right!
I also spread them out a bit more as stated earlier.

7 Likes

@GreenSnek @peachfuzz @Dennis62
@Bulldognuts @Hellraiser @Budz420 @patchman @Breezy @CoyoteCody @Watt-Sun

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

4 Likes

I lollipop my girls but won’t get to aggressive about it until right before I go to flower. So if you are getting ready to flip then you’re doing fine. Once my buds start forming I will get fairly aggressive removing larger fan leaves blocking lower bud sites.

2 Likes

I’m in small grow two plants and i top my plants once, I’m afraid of doing much experimentin lol. I found what works for me, sorry can’t help there but your girls all look nice and healthy. Keep up the good work :smile:

2 Likes

@Deepsix @dex2020 @Hoppiefrog @Irishlady269 @Jaythe420prophet
@kellydans @LandShark @Loudman
@Myfriendis410

1 Like

@budz420 knows what I would like you to achieve, maybe have a look and chat to him…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

They are coming along very nicely mate. They will be able to breathe and stretch much easier now. You should start to see them fight back within a day or so.
You do seem to have a lot of two-tone leaves - both light/ dark and dark/ light with what looks like downward curl? They may just need a good drink - but would be worth keeping an eye on though.
Keep going - they will thank you!!! :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate. That means a lot! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Thats exactly what i did with my plants worked out really well.

Just remember to pull off the new shoots that come out from the lower third as they take away energy from your main colas and normally just die off anyways

Did you have a question in mind:)?

2 Likes

Dude, switch the damn lights lol. None of the stuff you are asking about is necessary. I’m not sure why you keep asking over and over.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 sorry first grow and just wanted everything to go right. Didn’t mean to bug ya.

2 Likes

Leave as is for now, as the stretch happens and buds set, then you can think about removung stuff the plant doesnt need. But lets get you to a decent harvest and in your next grow we can improve on what youve learned.
Put some bud in the bank so to speak!

4 Likes

@Cannabian
Yeah I get that, just wanted everything perfect and kind of learning as I go.
Today I’ll let them finish the 6 hour dark period and lights on in 3 hours. Then they will stay on for 12 hours and 12 hours off. Makes it easier to deal with them in the daytime.

1 Like

Yep, just keep on doing what youve been doing until you see a change, then its time to slowly introduce a bit more p and k. Your base nutrition should stay the same through flowering but the p and k get boosted a tad as time in flower progresses. In the middle of flower, I usually reduce the N a tad to let the plant scavenge from the fan leaves, it reduces the chem taste in your end product if the plant is hungry.

My plants today on Growing with Cannabian!

Getting frosty!

3 Likes

Any tips on watering with the scrog net installed? Kinda hard.
Today I’m watering with just cal mg, distilled water and recharge mixing and bubbling right now. 3 gallons

@Arrow @Cannabian @ashhhh