2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Ugg now my ph is to low

1 Like

Wouldn’t 6.1 be perfect, or will the soil fix the ph??

1 Like

@yoshi

Way less ppm’s than last feeding

1 Like

@TT that will still work , it don’t have to be exact but at least with in 30 points just round it off to the whole first number right it’s an average ratio not a direct measurement it’s in percentages , 6.0 572 ppm is okay but 650 would be better up to 850 maybe at 6.0 so add just a cap full of pure blend or one scoop of Epsom Salt either should give you an extra 200 ppm to 572 ppm right and call it good and pour that in the drain pan 2 cup full and give them 24 hours and you ask them if they happy are they will tell you they happy I’ll be waiting so don’t panic , stay patient and just chill , relax , put on Sade tunes and just vibe in the music ate Goepelle I like her ate H.E.R. music is hot too but if you don’t go pass 800 ppm at 6.0 it’s good :ok_hand:!

2 Likes

@yoshi they sucked up that gallon immediately

I know one thing the Lil plant to the far right is happy as hell she on the move you might want to transplant her soon to a 3 gallon final pot shell definitely catch up to the others if you keep her happy on the diet she on , the first two are starting to recover and blow up once you feed them this time if they perk up as I know they will will 650 - 800 ppm at 6.0 you’ll have to add 250 ppm next feeding in 7 days but during that time you will just give them plain ph 6.0 regardless of ppm

1 Like

@yoshi they ate it all in minutes!! And lmao the clone on the right is in a 3 gallon, and she’s staying in it lol others are 5 gallon really probably 4 1/2 lol

1 Like

Drains are dry, that quick

Hey @yoshi you have a fantastic Day!!! Hope you have the day off to :wink: enjoy .

1 Like

Nope I have to burn :fire: the midnight oil tonight , lights out now but it’s snowing so it’s 4 hours rotations to keep it warn enough so my micro life don’t die , it’s no off days in flower until harvest and as you see now I only have 2 groups but after tonight it will be a 3rd groupwitb a scrog screen that can be adjusted with ratchetxhains , pretty cool design but I have to get it done tonight cause I only have 3 weeks left before group 1 finish so it’s go time .
If they wick up the water in 2 seconds that’s great they needed a Lil drink , so base on you’re drinking and how fast the plants drank the water up , how long compared to you you think they might need another Lil drink maybe is basically how I kind of do things :thinking:, ate I make sure they have a drink when lights out cause plants do need light to feed but they really di most of they growing in darkness , so I like to leave them a glass on the nightstand in case somebody wants a Lil drank drink in they sleep are they will have it first light in case I’m not there right is basically how I see it though honestly I know I’m weird but I be talking to the plants the same way !

3 Likes

@TT can’t wait until you harvest. Sure wish my plants looked as good as yours!

2 Likes

Yes, no totally, I love your growing , easy, less is more, I will try the bedtime cup, and see how they like ,:slight_smile: you have a great day, I got friends coming over for some drinks and :8ball: :8ball:

@JaneQP i cant wait either, havent even switched yet lmao been since sept. Longest indoor grow ever it feels like lmao. But thats a whole other can of worms getting there lol, got the exhaust fan today set up, see how that changes things in there

1 Like

That will give you a big advantage to air exchange and air quality and purity plus take out the Co2 and bring in more clean oxygen so they should start growing a bit faster and drinking more water and sweating more water vapors as well but yes big advantage .

I just hope they don’t out grow me lol

@JaneQP im not sure I’ve seen your plants yet

You will soon! Be prepared because they are a horror show and disturbing to those faint of heart!

1 Like

She’s exaggerating. I’ve seen horror shows and grown a few. I’m 100% positive Jane’s plants are beautiful and she’s just being cruel because there’s the odd leaf that doesn’t get light here or there and discolors. :joy:

1 Like

Just you wait and see @Graysin! These plants are the reason I am switching to seeds! Or cloning my own. That two month battle with spider mites took a toll.

2 Likes

Lol can’t be that bad

1 Like