New Grow In Coastal Virginia

Pruned some fan leaves off. About another week I suppose.

1 Like

I think I’m about 10 weeks, and a few days, I’m looking every few days, and I’m getting closer, but not quite ready yet.

1 Like

Flowerpot, your buds look happy, goes to show, the amount of love you give, will be the same you receive.

1 Like

You too brother! You too! Let’s Grow!

Love the sugar

Missed the transition on m auto, but is this considered preflower, and if so should I start on the flowering recipe from fox farms.

Here are my photos, middle one got pinched aa couple of weeks ago, and the one on the right hand some pruning. The one on the left has had same nutrients, sun, and water.
I’m using about a gallon of water on the daily, fabric pots make it hard to overwater, and the heat has been pretty high.
When I see leaves start to wilt, I check the soil and add 1/2 gallon or so. That perks them up right away.

3 Likes

I’ve had to water more than usual the past couple of weeks. Especially my photo. We’ve had a couple of stretches of really hot weather in my neck of the woods (Central Virginia)

2 Likes

Girls are getting tall, learned so much from here. I will try some new techniques nest year, but it looks like i will be ok for the winter.

4 Likes

Nicely done sir!

@Pops98

VERY nice!!!

well, i harvested all plants, and from my sampling, the experiment was a success.
i gave away some to friends, and all positive reviews, I did not harvest as much as i thought, but more than enough, to last till next years harvest.
I may try some techniques i have read about, to increase harvest, but to tell you the truth, trimming buds for several hours, is quite a workout.
Thanks for all the encouragement, and knowledge.
Happy growing to all!!

3 Likes