New grow ILGM Zkittlez Auto

Thanks for the reply. Glad I got the taller tent. The other crap in the pot is white yarrow it’s supposed to be a cover crop not sure if it will do anything beneficial but shouldn’t hurt anything

Day 3 and all 4 are above ground and looking ok

1 Like

All are doing ok. Will give first feeding on monday at day 14

Day 21 just bent these ladies over Saturday night.

Day 29 starting to fill out the pots and noticed some pistils on the top 2. Havent noticed any deficiencies that I had in the past grow using coco, and leaves look healthier and stems are thicker. Not sure if that’s due to the geoflora nutrients or the recharge but everything is looking good so far.

Having a hell of a time keeping this canopy flat but so far everything looks good and no deficiencies noticed so far.

Middle of week 6, second week of flowering. Had some issues with the tips of the new leaves twisting. I think I gave a little too much nitrogen so I backed off the geoflora and gave 1 tbsp oast feeding and they get bloom on Monday. Been giving 20ml terponator and 1/2 tbsp thrive alive b1 along with recharge every 10 days.

Processing: 20210716_095523.jpg…

1 Like

Had some issues with leaves yellowing. Checked run off and it was high so I think my ph being off screwed them up a little bit. Starting to get a lot of purple leaves and all 4 seem to be growing at different rates.

All 4 plants chopped on 9/7. Currently drying in tent at 60/60. Planning on doing a slow dry for 14 days and then mason jars and burping once daily for 2 weeks and then mason jars with 62% humidity pack sealed for 4 weeks. Buds smell fantastic and my estimate is about 7oz of smokable buds

All are finished drying and curing in jars right now. Was a bit off on my estimate as I pulled 5.5 from these ladies. Most of the buds are nice with maybe a 1/2 oz of larf. Gonna give them a few weeks on jars burped daily and will press some into rosin next weekend for a little sample. Smell is off the charts, smells just like a bag of skittles and by keeping the room at 60/60 it dried really nicely and retained all of its scent unlike my last batch that smelled musty after drying