New grow help Please

Hi All :slight_smile:

I was hoping someone could give me their advice;

I had my first grow of autoflower with new lights, however i made a few mistakes along the road.

I didnt use Micro bloom, so all leafs practicly died. About 4-5 weeks of time it practicly just died away without gaining much size, as i didnt know micro bloom should be used.
I have the latest 1½ week started the feeding with bloom.

I also have hung my lights at 2-3 times the height they should be, which i guess had an impact aswell :frowning:

1. I think the buds are very small? And i would like your opinion on how long she has left?
  2. How long i could feed her, so she hopefully could gain some more size before here life ends?

Thank you very much for your time reading all through all my troubles! :)

(I have attached pictures of the different small buds)

Best regards

1 Like

Do you have more info and pics? Support ticket maybe?

What is a support ticket?

I can take more pictures :slight_smile:

Here ya go. Be as detailed as possible.

2 Likes
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
  1. Autoflower, Indica, Mazar
  2. Organic Soil
  3. Plastic Pots
  4. I dont ph, the ph of our tap water is about 7.
  5. Flora series (i missed Flora Micro 4-5 weeks, because i was advised it wasnt needed) It is!
    Practicly it stopped growing much from week 3 and all leafs started showing deficiensies (dieng)
    Toke me about 3-5 weeks to diagnose the reason, and get the Micro delivered
    The last 1½ week i added the Flora Micro, and she returned growing beautifully.
  6. Indoor grow tent
  7. Lights was hung 12-24" to high, but i use our own lightning system (Bridgelux SMD LED’s)
  8. 23-27 degrees
  9. about 40-55%
  10. Carbon filter kit + fans
  11. Humidifier (unfortunately no dehumidifier)
  12. No

Thank you Jbum

(One of the small buds, with a lighter next to it+ The whole plant attached)

Go to growweedeasy and read about nutrients there. Very simple and informative there

I allready did read, i was advised Flora Gro + Flora bloom was enough.

However my shop was just talking, as i read every forum about this aswell now.

Flora Micro is the most important of the 3, as this is the building stoned for the others. Also the deficiencies i had was Nitrogen + Calcium, which is what the Micro delivers

My question is how long i have to let her grow, before having to chop her?
As i would like her to grow some size before chopping.

But i ofcurse need to flush atleast a week aswell :frowning:

Best regards

It’s called the Lucas formula its 1part micro 2parts bloom lot of folks on here uses it with great success

1 Like

What you really need is a microscope to determine tricome color. Most wait until 15-20% is amber in color

@rolandn123
the trichomes on the buds is the deciding factor for harvesting.
suggest you get a PH n PPM Meter set…online $20…essential to a good harvest.
Once the seed hatches, the time clock is ticking. Certain things have to happen at each growth stage for the best harvest. Suggest you checkout the free grow book on this site…and…look tru the daily topics for suggestions n hints for more better growing.

Btw…WW is a great strain for beginners. :cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

Tanlover442

Iam checking trichomes, however maybe some1 could tell me prox how many weeks it has left, so i could adjust the feeding plan to it.

I ran about 3 full circles, and read tons and tons. I no longer see myself as a beginner, but rather an intermediate, which knows all basics.

Basicly the only mistake was, as my local shop said Gro & Bloom is enough. Not many guides tell you Micro is the most important part, so i had to discover this myself.

Not sure where you got the info about micro not needed. It’s the grow that you can omit, using something like lucas formula like @HornHead posted above.

Can you give me some details about your light build, like how many of which bridgelux leds used and the drivers? How big is your grow space, and what size pots are you using?

My Local store said Flora Gro & Flora Bloom was enough, however i diagnosed the problem, as my plant slowly died and stopped growing from week 3 (VEG). Now the Micro is added, its blooming really beautiful again.

Ofcurse the lights are 192 x 3 watt Bridgelux 3030 SMD. 3 Watt leds run at about 0.9W (With added 3000k for flower)
It is basicly a cheap alternative, to HLG quantum boards. Delivering about the same, at a budget price.
(Par also added)

4x2x5 feet (right now i use 1x200W, but i have 2 more comming up, then i will throw in 1 more 200W - Pots are about 15 Liters

Couple of pictures of how it looks now

1 Like

A little of the progress shes making, getting beautiful and recovering from no neutriants.

Second plant also ran 2 weeks without Micro, is also growing like mad now.

Im kinda confused, she did run 4-5 weeks without nutes, and she should actually be finished now. However it seems like she has extended her life period? Hairs keep shooting and growing fatter and fatter?

Any advice?