New grow GDP from ILGM

GDP was born today Joann is her name. Soil FF / water 6.5 / 600wamazon light will be using 600w for veg and then 2 QB 135w in 3x3x72 flower tent no ppm yet .here we go

6 Likes

Congratulations @Stop happy growing and hope this grow is with fewer challenges than the last!

2 Likes

I’m not done with those ha ha not going to killer with to much light learned allot last few months thanks all. Stop

2 Likes

Good luck with the GDP! I have one in a water bath right now too :wink::v:

3 Likes

Hope u start a journal so I can follow u .

2 Likes

I’ll post pics and what not throughout, but it’s time consuming for me to do a full journal. I’ll answer questions that are asked if anyone wants more info tho :v::bear:

3 Likes

Here’s my little girl all well going to transplant soon 1 gallon pot

2 Likes

GDP transplanted to 1 gallon pot waterd small amount of nuts ppm 250 ph 6.5. Watering every three day. Temp 90 leaf temp 70 to 73 and loved it. Humidity is30 to40 . Switched all plants to rain water. Got any good ideas or helpful information feel free to let me know I’m still new at this hobby. Thanks all. Stop

1 Like

3 Likes

She took a hit a week ago some thing got her it would suck the juice out of a stem or water leaf make it wilt emeadatly never found anything neam oiled it up all good. Now I had to top it and then topped every thing else on the plant. Let it sit 5days then transplanted to a 7 gallon fabric pot .

May put in flower soon running out of room green grower mistake are to big go figer I’m going to need both tents for flower . I got a clone my be two. Thanks for stoping.

4 Likes

A little veg time and now in flower just a little more time .

4 Likes

Nice looking girl u got there :slight_smile:

She’s looking good @Stop. That is one strain I want to grow one day in the not too distant future.
Set to watching!

1 Like

She’s a blond can’t wait till she dyes her hair red ha ha.

got my new jewelers scope ya she has tricoms .waterying every other day molses 1cap big bloom 1/2 cap cal mag.rain water.shes at 22in now.it seams to be getting bigger and buscheer . Need my BlBK to finish up makes my mouth water.

2 Likes

Robust is the word that comes to mind. Looking good, love the colas.

Little over a week since last pic

the one in the middle is the GDP and it is frosty as get out ant wait.

2 Likes

She’s looking very nice indeed, getting close to the two months already. :+1:
Love the tomater plant, I was thinking along the same lines but probably do cherry tomato plants, they wont get as big.

Still looking good Ts molasses fox farm bloom big 1/2 cap calmag 1/2 cap.

1 Like

Just harvested 3 tomatoes dame they good. Now we getting close 51 days.

I think she is lovely.may be 2 weeks.

2 Likes

70 + days in flower looking better day by day lots of cloudy tricomes in

can any one tell how much longer. It’s getting water only .

1 Like