New grow, critical purple 3 1/2 weeks old. best pic I can do tight now

It’s not about how much i get it’s about passion of the grow.

2 Likes

i hope to get that way. i love it but it is more of a crush right now… i’m sure that will change by the time i get first grow done. @seascallop

I’m a retired commercial fisherman @ 65 years old and I love growing marijuana.

what did you fish for? where? like the stuff we see on TV? Mostly it is something to do that is helping me grow. i have always needed something in my life to continually grow my mind. i’m not afraid of dying, i’m afraid of growing old. as long as you keep learning, to me you are keeping young. i am 65 also

Got a smile on my face, been halfway around the world on a boat. In short I’m a tall water fisherman, perfect storm, deadliest catch kind of guy.

that is fantastic man, i can’t imagine the sights you have seen. i love travel and have a healthy fear of the ocean, but would love to get out there some day.

best i’ve done on water is a 43 ft sailing boat/yacht on Lake Michigan.

Everything starts with a dream, don’t ever quit , when you quit it all ends.

2 Likes

And I love growing marijuana :sunglasses:

1 Like

One more month I will start my next grow while present grow finishes, I never shut my lights off.

1 Like

I’m with you, brother. my lights will never go off (except at night during lights out time) haha :wink: growing is a part of my life, not just a hobby.

1 Like

1 Like

I need to start my next grow so I have something else to do,getting to the point of anticipation of the harvest😎

1 Like

they are looking good bud!

1 Like

six more weeks

2 Likes

@monkman

they just look better and better

Thanx doing what I love doing

1 Like

@Killadruid

Looking good. 6 weeks left wow