Hopefully someone can give some insight as to what is going on or if I should just ride it out.
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed…I got seeds from a friend he said they were the last of his Bubblegum Feminized seeds that he had ordered from some seed bank.
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF…
Soil it was transplanted into Fox Farm Ocean Forest about 5 or 6 days ago
Soil brand and type
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths…I have them in what i believe to be 2 or 3 gallon pots
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)…Soil test shows 6.3 to 6.5
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable…Not sure waiting for new meter
• Indoor or Outdoor…Indoor
• Light system…
• Temps; Day, Night…Day its usually around 73 to 76 NIght its 68 to 71
• Humidity; Day, Night…Day it stays at 55 to 60 Night its 50 to 53 I turn off the Humidifier at night.
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size… 4inch inline vivosun exhaust pulling from the top i will add picture at bottom
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, …yes but humidifier is only on when lights are on and the humidifier was a new add 2 days ago
• Co2; Yes, No…no co2
This is the problem one so far but I feel as though the others will be following with same symptoms
Light is about 18 inches from tops.
Any advice or help would be really appreciated. It seems this place has a lot of knowledge to give and hope someone can ease my mind about this. I grew back in college, but this is the first grow ive done in almost 10 years. Things have changed and I have all the options in the world to fix any problems now.