New grow ak/gc/pk/pka

Looks like you have a nitrogen deficiency

It’s a purple kush and I think that is the genetics. If I snap a pic of the other plants that are fine with the same feeding schedule then I’m not thinking there are any deficiencies. I have blood Mel I could put on the topsoil but I really think this is the genetics. Remember it’s a purple kush.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 any thoughts here

I think your on track @Hogmaster

1 Like

Right but in soilless nitrogen is absorbed through a wide ph range. Are my nutes not good enough for this one plant?

FYI I also have a ww af outside in the same promix that I had the same nutes on and no issues.

How do you add more nitrogen than my veg nutes provide? Unless I have a nute lockout…

Doesn’t look like nitrogen, it looks like a zinc deficiency

Yep ph out of wack too acidic

Out of 6 plants this is the first time I had to check runoff lol

Update:

I fixed that purple kush (soil was too acidic saw new good growth) but just got some brave notion that this little annoying plant is taking up the 5 gal container and I have a beautiful pheno of ak-47 that I was just going to clone then trash but instead trashed the pk and transplanted that beautiful ak in to it. I got a lot of nerve :grin:

1 Like

I am so happy about the phenotype on my first ilgm ak47!!! Look at it :eyes:

Already wants a second topping 24 hours after transplant!! Look how bushy she is :slight_smile:

Any advice? @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971
Here are the others : mainlined pure kush, pure kush clone, and a green crack in 1gal pot

4 Likes

I personally would wait at least a week before I topped again and if you top again you may need to tie up main branches down the road to hold buds in upright position I usually top once myself
Plants are looking good brother

2 Likes

Agreed I would do as @Countryboyjvd1971 said looking good great job

2 Likes

@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @bob31 updates

5 Likes

They are looking good, have you figured out how to block up the painters plastic

1 Like

Updating that thread now. I have another question though I’ll tag u

1 Like

Ok I trashed the purple kush as you already know so I have just the pure kush the ak47 and the green crack.
The ak and the gc are thriving but the pure kush is slower and also has a thinner trunk. Yes I mainlined it which could delay but the others weee topped more times so they should be delayed as well

Pure kush is the short one on the right

4 Likes

@garrigan62 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker

Looking good buddy

Sorry I didn’t tag you for my question. Any ideas why the pure kush is taking the longest to grow? The trunk is much more narrow than the others

Likely could be from them being in an environment that’s a little out of the perfect range as apposed to the others being in a perfect climate some strains do like it cooler and some like it warmer

1 Like