New Grow! 72 Plants

HI i am new to growing and going big right out of the gate although i have an experienced friend helping me. Thought i’d list what i’m using and have the experienced folks chime in! Its an indoor grow. Have 48 plants in Veg using a 55 Gallon Resevoir. Here is the ingredients i’m using for veg. The amounts listed are per day per feeding, feed my plants once a day. Will soon have 72 plants, have 48 in veg so far.

BC boost - 200ML
Bc grow - 200ML
Heavy sixteen roots - 55ML
Cal-mag - 275ML
Mammoth roots - 55ML
Silica 55ML
Roots gold exelurator - 55ML

Feed each plants .75 of a gallon.

5 Likes

You can’t drop “72 plants” without photos!!!

13 Likes

First week of Veg, i’ll take some tomorrow and post them!

6 Likes

Now you’re talkin’!

3 Likes

that’s what you feed each day,? jeez…going big is costly… :grin:

6 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum. Nothing wrong with being ambitious. :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! I like the way you think big. Good luck.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Can’t wait to see what 72 plants look like. No photo, no proof. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Currently have 48, will clone in a month or so for a total of 72. Today i sprayed the plants with mammoth for mites etc.

Still no experienced folks chiming in huh??

2 Likes

What exactly are you asking about I didn’t read a question just a description. You have more guts than me and obviously more room

3 Likes

Good luck on your adventure, how would you know if someone’s experienced or not? Most if not all the people who have commented have multiple successful homegrows under their belt with alot of great knowledge!

5 Likes

Just wanted experienced people to chime in on the ingredients i’m using as my buddy said not to use the Veg A and B from heavy sixteen as he doesn’t like it. Food line i’m using is heavy sixteen either though i only have one thing from there on the list lol.

Just cause you have a couple home grows under your belt doesn’t make you experienced. By experienced i mean folks that basically professionally grow and have been doing so for years. Anyone can grow but how good is the quality, how high of a yield are you getting etc…

I’ll stand my quality against any that is a “Professional grower.” Including I’d stack it against any in the Netherlands. I know what they have all to well and its grown for maximum output of total weight, not quality. :+1:

6 Likes

Sorry man guess I cant help you, I don’t have enough experience. Good luck on your grow though.

5 Likes

Information if you want opinions.

Space size (single room multiple)
lighting (type, size , distance from plants)
Ability to automate feeding?

Also you lost me at spraying chemicals for mites… I wouldn’t smoke that stuff

7 Likes

what lights are you planning on using? and how many? what climate control do u have? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

im not experienced enough, :wink: good luck

6 Likes

Thanks for the input, lights and set up is professionally done. That’s not what I really want input on but I’ll put it out there since it was asked. For veg I have 20 315 watt light and 2 flower rooms each with 16 1k has Eflex lights. I was just wanting input on my nutrients I listed. Thought it would just be fun to share. Apparently some people here have egos. I’m not looking for a pissing contest just sharing info lol.

Not pissing contest just facts. If your going to be professional then you need to think about what your putting into your products.

What you put into them other people are going to inhale or ingest. The first thing you need to think about doing this is to put customers health first. If you can’t do that and be profitable maybe try something else.

9 Likes

Setting to muted.

9 Likes