New grow 4x4 to 10x10 hps

1 Like

6 new girls :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I got the 4x4 all set up for that might use the 2x2 instead and use the 4x4 in 1 month to flower my 2 3foot tall clones with tsl 2000

Definitely here 2 watch it. Will be a lovely sight

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Hellraiser @Caligurl

Booster runtz only only one thsy looks like that
Take on s21 ultra.

2 Likes

Definitely looking healthy and strong

Thanks it looks like the middle of leafs are yellow

1 Like

In my opinion it’s nothing major or 2 be concerned

1 Like

Ocean forest should have enough N to keep you going until flower, but you may be ready to up-pot because it looks like either N def. or Magnesium def.

Looks like it’s starting on the lower leaves first which means a Mobile Nutrient…

The easiest thing to try without causing other issues is a good Cal/Mag supplement or you could just try adding some Epsom salts to your water - I use about 1/4 t for a 5 gallon bucket of water.

3 Likes

Looks like a magnesium deficiency to me, either not providing enough of it (calmag) or pushing too much light (specially in veg) can push magnesium requirements.

2 Likes

I am almost certain it is magnesium I added some looked alot better so I transplanted today

@SilvaBack203 @Mark0427 @Hellraiser @Caligurl @spacey They all are looking good these 2 are still not right they are the exact as the other right next to each other only difference is these 2 are under mars hydro ts1000

They look droppy but they have been geting ph water 6.4 6.5.

Canalope kush

The other 2 plants.

2 Likes

ice cream cake on right
Gp6 on the left

4 Likes

Nice ladies

2 Likes

Looking nice bud. Do u use calmag when u water only ??

1 Like

I use it every other watering. I usually don’t use it when I first transplant I wait a week or so

1 Like

Love the green on it very healthy :ok_hand:.

Happy growing

1 Like

I think I did not water them in times I need to keep It consistent. I got 1 more 600 hps not using yet.

I’m turning flower today taking clones soon. I got a place for the season next outdoors to grow a lot.

Instagram not working. @SilvaBack203 @Hellraiser @Caligurl @MrPeat @dbrn32

3 Likes

I wish I had that space and cash. You really can get some monsters in that space. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like