New grow 3 weeks in

So im 3 weeks today since seeds sprouted.
I planted them on the 15/12/18. I sprout them in coco plugs and placed in dwc system pretty much straight away (18/12/18). I’m just wondering if this is decent progress I feel like things should be moving slightly faster considering it’s a dwc grow. Maybe I’m just being impatient. Plants are Blue Cheese feminized from ilgm, I’m feeding them advanced nutrients 3 part at about 600ppm in RO water. I’ve noticed leaf stems have a slight red tinge to them. Possibly underfeeding? What do the hydro guys reckon? Am I on the right track? Growth doesn’t seem overly vigorous like I’ve previously experienced. I’ve bumped temps up to 30 degrees and lowered humidity to 55% hoping that might increase transpiration. Any advice on increasing growth rates?
Cheers
I

4 Likes

I would be topping them like crazy at this point…
What nutrients are you using… ?
I wouldn’t go over 600 ppm at this point… plants still look young… but they probably need different ratios of nutrients… so tell me everything that your using and how many mill to a gallon of water of nutrients that starts with a ppm of 0…
:v::sunglasses:

Cheers for the reply.
I’m using advanced nutrients GMB 3 part ph perfect bumped up to just under 2ml per litre yesterday, B52 at 0.5ml per litre and cal mag at 0.5ml per liter and 3/4 scoop of great white root powder all adds up to 600ppm. I topped all 4 plants yesterday getting ready for the explosion I’m used to in previous grows. Maybe I’ve pushed them too hard too quick. @peachfuzz

1 Like

Does anyone think they’re a bit small for 3 weeks or are they on the money? I’m trying to get everything right on this one but theres always something that pops up.

1 Like

Your on the money that’s for sure your doing a great job I would top them to the bigger ones then the little guy in the back should catch up well u top the bigger ones

1 Like

They look good so far… I think they are where they should be at that time frame… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Mine sprouted on the 15th of december and heres where im at @Bjg

6 Likes

Looks awesome and healthy a bit bushier than mine and no red stems I’ve got 3 days to catch up. What nutes are you running and and what ppm level. Think I need to change from advance nutrients. I’m thinking of using current culture for my next run.

1 Like

Im using the gh flora series and my ppm was 950 i topped her on jan 2nd and did res change this past sunday and just upped her dosage

1 Like

This is my best of four in better light. She’s a bit droopy cause she’s snoozin at the moment. I topped all four yesterday plus upped the nutes. I think I was under feeding them trying my best not to over do it. My goal is to fill this tent to the brim. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

They really grow good in the buckets 3 weeks pretty good man

1 Like

What strain are you growing?

Jack hair og. True og blueberry kush super man 1 and 2 Afghan reg purple Maroc and then mystery one

Purple haze i got from ilgm

1 Like

Yea I can’t get from them yet hopefully soon everyone like there kush