New Grow....1st Grow with Earth Dust and photos

Those are the worst neighbors. Ugh!

2 Likes

Yes you are right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You got a tough situation lol

Thanks!!! I’ll do that​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

I finally got out of of love jail have one on me!

1 Like

Legend!! Thank you​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

Yes but I will survive. The son in law lives right next door. The plot thickens!! :woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I am in love jail. How many hearts do we get?

2 Likes

Any word of your state becoming legal soon?

2 Likes

As long as we have the governor we have never. He even banned a CBD oil that had a trace of thc in it.

:cry: :cry:

2 Likes

Well the Gelato auto is breaking ground as we speak , just not all the way out yet so that only leaves the Strawberry Pie to go and well be off and running with all 3 auto’s …

2 Likes

Dang…. With how many states are legal now and going legal it should be federally legal in a year or two.

5 Likes

That’s what I am hoping for.

4 Likes

At that point everyone will be wanting to try and home grow as the fed taxes will make it even more expensive to buy off the shelf. Gonna be back to people dealing. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for excellent advise​:+1:t3::+1:t3::australia:

2 Likes

The candylands are looking great, man they have big fan leafs lol

Also another first for me…I made my first batch of Canna oil. 2 oz of wedding cake decarbed and infused into 4 cups coconut oil for 8hrs at 175 degrees

6 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

5 Likes

I love seeing the Earth Dust producing beautiful plants. Keep up the great work!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

Ok so I topped the two candylands I guess we’ll see how I did soon enough lol had already removed the lower shoots a couple days ago. Going to try my hand at manifolding.Before and after pics of topping.

@JaneQP you probably could have made some nice clones with the tops

4 Likes