New Grow....1st Grow with Earth Dust and photos

Lookin good :+1: I’ve been wanting to try out candyland for a while they’re either out or I forget to look when I make an order :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, means alot coming from you! I was told about CandyLand from a buddy so wanted to try it out. We’ll see how I do at manifolding for a first time on my first photoperiods lol I looked for them on ILGM but couldn’t find so I got them from seedsman. @CakeBoy1110 said CandyLand was some of the best he’s every had so We’ll see…:+1::crossed_fingers: I plan to grow a different strand photoperiod , and 3 different autos strands each grow till I’ve grown one grow of every strand I have seeds for.

4 Likes

@SmokeyMtnHighs, they look very happy. I’m looking forward to watching another Earth Dust grow.
Have fun with the manifolding. That’s the one thing I miss about growing photo periods. I mainlined a bunch of plants a few years ago. I was really nervous at first, but it went really well, and it was a lot of fun to watch them grow that way.

3 Likes

Yeah . Hey I was afraid my first grow just pruning leaves at first till I seen what @Arrow does and then I was trying all kinds of stuff and they just took it and kept growing. So now I’m like this grow better get ready :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Not alot to update except the girls are doing well. One is just a lil ahead of the other but both are happy! Waiting to see the auto’s pop up any day now but not yet. Candy 1

Candy 2

5 Likes

Looking good. I just did a tea from the boost myself. Bigger plant showing a little N shortage i think. 2 teaspoons a plant in 2 gallons. Lets see how it goes. Ammended as per Earth Dust directions.

6 Likes

Beautiful ladies

3 Likes

Looking happy and healthy!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Great grow info to date​:+1:t3::+1:t3::australia:
May I ask; how do you decrease humidity with out a humidifier unit. I increase humidity by putting a bowl of water on a wet towel, but have no idea how to bring it down to 75*:scream::scream::scream:
Thanks for sharing :blush::blush::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Decreasing humidity is sometimes as easy as increasing your airflow. If the air outside the growing area is lower RH than the growing area, Pulling more outside air in will lower the grow area’s humidity.

The only way I’m aware of if your environmental humidity is high everywhere (like it’s 75-80% RH outside and inside the Grow area) is to add a dehumidifier to the tent/grow space.

2 Likes

I only have to use a humidifier in my tents to increase the humidity…I have a dehumidifier in my house that keeps my house around 50-55% humidity. So like @Graysin said. I can just turn down my inkbird controller that turns on my humidifier inside the tents and the air being pulled into the tents from the house will drop the humidity inside the tents.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. I have large humidity issues. I have a very small dehumidifier that I am not sure that it does much. I have two 6” clip on fans, a 12” Oscillating fan and a 10” standing fan in my tent. And of course my inline exhaust fan. They run full blast 24-7. My humidity in the summer is rarely below 70°. Keeping the air moving is very important. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Well so far the GG4 is the first of the 3 auto’s to break ground in 5 days or less…

6 Likes

The Candyland Twins are doing their thing lol.

8 Likes

Looking very happy. Makes me want to start mine. It just to cold. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Start one, get a cheap $100 Amazon LED, and veg it in the closet for three months. Get a jumpstart on a monster in the fall, or grow an autoflower and have a nice early harvest while you’re sowing the seeds for the outdoor gals. :innocent:

4 Likes

LOL dude. I have three of those 103W actual draw lights! Heck those subpar lights got me to harvest in the beginning. Family happy = me happy.

2 Likes

I can’t grow outside because of illegal state. I can’t grow in my house because of a granddaughter and a police officer son in law. My grow room isn’t insulated well and isn’t climate controlled enough. So I will just enjoy looking at everyone else’s pretty pictures and look forward to April!! :blush::v:

Oh yea I’m out of likes too! :woozy_face::disappointed:

4 Likes

Ahhh. Shoot, well… time to make friends with a neighbor who has a spare bedroom. :laughing:

2 Likes

That would be hilarious!! My neighbor are not cool. I will just partake in my last harvest and look forward to my next grow and enjoy all of my ILGM FAMILY and their grows. :blush::v:

3 Likes