New Grow....1st Grow with Earth Dust and photos

No, it’s supposedly an all-in-one soil additive like Miracle Gro. Time released nutrients specifically designed for Cannabis. I’m testing them against Jack’s right now in some coco coir. I figure if I can make my grow as “just add water” as possible, I’m a happy camper.

4 Likes

Cool tag me in your grow also. Thats what I’m going for too. As simple as possible with good to great results.

4 Likes

Set 2 watch can’t wait 2 c what u do with these ladies

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I will be following again :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve got my :popcorn: :cup_with_straw: :pizza: RoorRip and I’m set to watch
tmp(3)

Good luck :+1: and just holler if you have any questions and I’ll dig whatever I can out of my old brain but dust is all you should need besides water

5 Likes

@StarKiller this is my journal for my 2nd grow. Trying out living soil with Earth Dust.

4 Likes

Update: It’s OFFICIAL part 1 of my 2nd grow has started. Woke up this morning and both the Candyland photos have broke ground ! Seeded on the 26th in their forever 7 gallon cloth pots with Sunshine #4 Promix (oredered from Ace Hardware for WAY cheaper then Amazon) cooked for 4 weeks with 1 & 1/4 cups Earth Dust. Misted the inside of the clear solo cups and place over them this morning till they get their first set of real leafs, and some roots started good. Current tent temp around 70 degrees and humidity around 75%. I think this grow im going to go mainly by light PPFD & DLI and tent VPD now that the AC infinity controller 67 measuresthe VPD.

9 Likes

It’s always an awesome morning when you wake up to seedlings who broke the surface!
What’s part 2 going to be?

3 Likes

After my last harvest is finished drying in the taller tent. I’ll clean that tent and then the two Candylands will be moved to that tent (2×4×6). Once the 3 , 5 gallons pots have finished cooking ill seed 3 auto’s in the shorter tent (2x4x5). The 3 auto strains to be determined i have quit a few to choose from but thinking about 1 strawberry pie, 1 GG4, 1 G13 or GSCE

3 Likes

Love watching everyone’s grows almost as much as growing my own. Happy Growing :blush::v:

How do I get those GIF pictures?

4 Likes

I am so excited for you!

3 Likes

I have no idea lol I like @MeEasy pics too though :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I use Giphy dot com, just go to site and type in search word for what you are looking for. Once you find gif you want to use just press and hold. You will get a list to choose from, choose copy link address. Then paste to post here.

6 Likes

@SmokeyMtnHighs, I have a similar situation going on. My last run is hanging in my closet grow right now. Instead of starting this next grow in two parts, I have all 11 plants in the 2 tents for now. Once I trim up the run hanging in the closet, I’ll spread the new girls out.

3 Likes

Thank You!! I have been going nuts trying to figure out how to do that!! Happy New Year to you!! :blush::v:

5 Likes

You can also get the GIPHY app

4 Likes

I do believe I have it!! :upside_down_face::v:

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: let’s goo great way 2 start the year

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

5 Likes

2 Likes